Windows 10: Video Editor crops all my clips

Discus and support Video Editor crops all my clips in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikolaiWeber, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Video Editor crops all my clips

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen and it also displaces the position of the effects, which is also a lot of work to readjust.

Why is this and how can I repair this problem?

:)

NikolaiWeber, Nov 21, 2020

2. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app (that can be used as background) copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?

MarcusSpeirs, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Cropping Videos

These links are referring to a slightly older version of this app. Mine was recently updated and I'm not sure how to use that aspect of cropping out a 10 second clip out of the video..

Jevona Binns, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Video Editor crops all my clips

Windows Movie Maker: Cropping video clips?

I have some poorly recorded footage that I want to "crop" to omit some unwanted stuff from view. I mean like image-style cropping, not trimming, like I want to do something like what this app does: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/video-crop-remove-unwanted/id819074891?mt=8.

If there is no way to do this in WMM then please suggest alternative software for this purpose. Thank you.

WillemDowney, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Video Editor crops all my clips

1. Video Editor crops all my clips - Similar Threads - Video Editor crops

2. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  3. Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen: Tried the answer in this thread - Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard did not work. still video showing black....
  4. Video Editor trims all my clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor trims all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are trimmed to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't...
  5. Can you crop videos on the windows 10 editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you crop videos on the windows 10 editor?: And I don't mean trim but crop like you can with images, I couldn't find a way to do it so is it possible? submitted by /u/Material-Guide [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg1at2/can_you_crop_videos_on_the_windows_10_editor/
  6. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  7. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  8. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  9. Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor

Cropping in Microsoft 10 Photos video editor: I am done compiling my video, but want to crop it to a 4:5 aspect ratio to fit on instagram. I see a crop tool, but don't know how to make it active. Any suggestions? I have pointed to the crop tool with a red arrow in the attached screen shot. [ATTACH]...
  10. video cropping

video cropping: video clipping should be sensitive I mean we should be able to set the start and end of the video ie starting 1.40.45 end 10.20.14 should be delicate clipping like this should update urgently...