Windows 10: Video editor gone from Photos

Discus and support Video editor gone from Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to 2019.18114.19318.0, I've lost access to the video editor features entirely. Where the create button used to be, I can now only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam Wallis, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Video editor gone from Photos

After updating to 2019.18114.19318.0, I've lost access to the video editor features entirely.

Where the create button used to be, I can now only create a new album.

Multiple reinstalls and resets have not fixed the issue.

Video editor gone from Photos 1c96ac3d-5572-4c79-bd7e-c8329a3f769f?upload=true.png

:)

Sam Wallis, Mar 12, 2019
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

4. Video editor gone from Photos

Photo Editor & Video Editor

After Symbian Belle Future Pack 2 Update, photo editor & Video Editor is deleted. In Ovi Store I don't found any of the editor. Where I can found original Video Editor & Photo Editor which was in feature pack 1 or Original Symbian Belle ? Please Help ,
    I need both of them

Pallab_Mallick, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Video editor gone from Photos

1. Video editor gone from Photos - Similar Threads - Video editor gone

2. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  3. Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Legacy, All video editor files are gone: So I downloaded Photos Legacy because I had 100s of videos that I had created and wanted to work on them. All of my projects are there, but they contain none of my video files, and they say cannot find file. I have hundreds and hundreds of hours put into this. How on earth...
  4. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  5. Photo Video Editor ,

Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  6. Split Function is gone from Video Editor

Split Function is gone from Video Editor: I went in a few days ago and the split feature was there. Today nothing. I've looked at previous threads to no avail. I've also tried all the other options and ideas to fix to no avail. Any idea what's going on?...
  7. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  8. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...
  9. Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store, Photos and Video Editor are gone: As stated, I went to go open a picture and noticed the photos app wasn't listed anymore. Went to go to the store to redownload it and that also wasn't there. I've attempted to use powershell to reinstall them but i keep getting an error. When i try to open the "files" from...
  10. photos video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photos video editor: Hello My subject is not listed. There is no subject for Windows 10 Apps I guess. I guess everything is perfect with all apps for everyone. I used WINDOW PHOTOS, VIDEO EDITOR a month ago. I was able to crop and add text and save to my computer. I cannot do that now. I am...