Windows 10: Video Editor import error FIX

Discus and support Video Editor import error FIX in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried import a backup of a video project that I started on another computer. I got an error message saying "Something went wrong, we couldn't restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregKreis, May 2, 2022.

1. GregKreis Win User

Video Editor import error FIX

I tried import a backup of a video project that I started on another computer. I got an error message saying "Something went wrong, we couldn't restore this project. error code 0x80131501". Another project imported fine, so I went to the other computer, used the "Duplicate Project" option. I then backed up the duplicate and it imported! Apparently the process of duplicating the project caused any internal error pointers? to get repaired. Maybe it was as simple as the project got a new name because the word "copy" was added to it. ;-

:)

GregKreis, May 2, 2022
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, May 2, 2022
  3. ArthurDent, May 2, 2022
  4. Video Editor import error FIX

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, May 2, 2022
Thema:

Video Editor import error FIX

1. Video Editor import error FIX - Similar Threads - Video Editor import

2. Windows Video Editor - Error importing photos or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video Editor - Error importing photos or videos: Hello,I'm working in a school and we've finally moved away from the old Movie Maker, replacing it with the Video Editor app.However, when staff or students alike create a new project and want to import photos/videos "From this PC" which is the first option, so they always go...
  3. Windows Video Editor - Error importing photos or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Video Editor - Error importing photos or videos: Hello,I'm working in a school and we've finally moved away from the old Movie Maker, replacing it with the Video Editor app.However, when staff or students alike create a new project and want to import photos/videos "From this PC" which is the first option, so they always go...
  4. Video Editor import error FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor import error FIX: I tried import a backup of a video project that I started on another computer. I got an error message saying "Something went wrong, we couldn't restore this project. error code 0x80131501". Another project imported fine, so I went to the other computer, used the "Duplicate...
  5. Video editor error 0x80070057

Video editor error 0x80070057: I am not able to start a new project. When i click new video project i get this error message saying: "Try to reopen the project. Wait a moment before trying again. Here's the error code in case you need it.: 0x80070057" I have done what's asked a multiple of times, even...
  6. Video Editor not importing from .vpb file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video Editor not importing from .vpb file: My friend created a 2 and a half hour video in the Windows 10 Video Editor and has asked me to render it for him because I have a much more powerful computer. He has given me a (almost) 9GB .vpb file, which Video Editor says can be transferred between computers to continue...
  7. Microsoft Video Editor Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Video Editor Error: What if I dont want to lose the files on video editor so I cant reset or uninstall and the repair button won't work for this problem. "Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files."...
  8. Video editor export error

Video editor export error: Hello, I have created a 40 minute video for my college seniors on the Microsoft Video Editor, but when it begins the export process, I receive an error message with the code 0x80004005. I've been unable to determine what the problem is. Thanks for your help....
  9. Photos App Video Editor unable to import any file into video projects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App Video Editor unable to import any file into video projects: In the Photo App video projects I'm unable to add anything "from this PC". Strangely I can add from "my collections" and I can use "open with" on a picture or video to edit as well. The problem is the "my collections" seems to only allow sorting by date for some intensely...
  10. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"