Windows 10: Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects

Discus and support Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI am using Windows Photos App Microsoft Foton 2021.21070.22007.0 for creating videos. When inserting a 3D effect like the birthday balloons the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OrangeGeek, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects

HiI am using Windows Photos App Microsoft Foton 2021.21070.22007.0 for creating videos. When inserting a 3D effect like the birthday balloons the colors are not as bright as before anymore. What might be the reason for that?Before it looked like this:Now it looks like this:

:)

OrangeGeek, Aug 23, 2021
  2. NateSug Win User

Photo Effects Editor

Hello, I recently had an issue with the 3D Effects Editor where once I add a 3D effect, the audio for the effects doesn't save. So, I pull up the Photos app, click on a video, then click "Add a 3D Effect", then enter the effects editor and I start adding
    effects. Then, once I finalize the video, all of the effects have no audio, and I made sure the volume for the effects was turned on. I tried resetting and repairing the app, running diagnostics, checking for updates, its still having issues. Does anyone know
    how to fix this?

NateSug, Aug 23, 2021
  3. denaliden Win User
    A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely
    limited. Many effects have just disappeared and I cannot finish the video I was making. I need an editor that has the same sort of 3D effects in order to finish my video. I've told Microsoft technicians about this issue and hopefully something will be done.

denaliden, Aug 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects

New video editor in Google Photos app

Source: A new video editor, plus enhanced editing features

Brink, Aug 23, 2021
Thema:

Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects

1. Video Editor in Photo App does not create bright colors for 3D-effects - Similar Threads - Video Editor Photo

2. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I have talked to Microsoft...
  3. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I have talked to Microsoft...
  4. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark.I tried everything but the...
  6. 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.

3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor.: 3D effects and characters are become dark or black in microsoft photos video editor and after exporting the problem remains the same and the photos or videos which we add is not become black only the 3D characters or effects becomes black or dark. I tried everything but the...
  7. 3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.: 3D characters & 3D Effects color become black or dark while adding in video editor and even after exporting the video, the problem still remains the same.Process which I have done already:-1. Uninstall, Reset and Repair the app. 2. Making a new local user account.3. Uninstall...
  8. 3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.

3D Characters & 3D Effects Color Become Black Or Dark While Adding In Video Editor.: 3D characters & 3D Effects color become black or dark while adding in video editor and even after exporting the video, the problem still remains the same.Process which I have done already:-1. Uninstall, Reset and Repair the app. 2. Making a new local user account.3. Uninstall...
  9. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  10. Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor

Query related to adding 3D effects in Video Editor: hi i've just started using the video editor on windows but i was wondering if there was a way to get more 3d effects thanks victoria ***Original title: video Editor***...