Windows 10: Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on...

Discus and support Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi community, I have tried the Video Editor (part of the Photos application) in Windows 10 to create video. I have created new project and worked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gustikh, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Gustikh Win User

Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on...

Hi community,

I have tried the Video Editor (part of the Photos application) in Windows 10 to create video. I have created new project and worked on it for couple hours. I am having there couple of dozens trimmed videos. Last time when I was working on my project the application stopped working after few minutes. Video Editor is showing black screens for videos on story board. When I tried to trim or split the videos it's showing only a black screen. I have restarted and reinstalled the application, but it didn't solved my problem. Please help.

Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on... d6ee755d-fed0-4282-a337-816576795ebf?upload=true.png

* Moved from CZ forum.

:)

Gustikh, Aug 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Aug 21, 2019
  3. black screen on most video

downloaded 10 with little problem.the result is black screen(sometimes green)on most videos usually on yahoo that accompany an article.i hit play and its just black.sometimes audio is okey,sometimes choppy.on occasion after a few minutes the video works.checked
    version of flashplayer,up to date.did troubleshooting,no problems.i can actually carry on in life without video,but it just irritates me.any not overly tech suggestions would help.thank you.

LarryShamaly, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on...

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on...

1. Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on... - Similar Threads - Video Editor stopped

2. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing: Hi all,Thanks for your time on reading this post.I'm experiencing a video playback issue when accessing streaming services like Netflix, Binge, Curiosity Stream and more. >>>>>But not with YouTube. YouTube works fine.When I play a video content for few minutes 3-4 minutes on...
  3. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing: Hi all,Thanks for your time on reading this post.I'm experiencing a video playback issue when accessing streaming services like Netflix, Binge, Curiosity Stream and more. >>>>>But not with YouTube. YouTube works fine.When I play a video content for few minutes 3-4 minutes on...
  4. Online video streaming stops after few minutes of playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen for A Few Minutes After Login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen for A Few Minutes After Login: First of all, thanks in advanced for your help. I've been having this issue for quite a while and it's still happening. Every time after I log in (password screen), the screen only displays black screen for a few minutes before the background and everything shows up. During...
  6. Video Editor Windows 10 black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor Windows 10 black screen: This didn't used to happen, but now when I put a video into the storyboard for the video editor the screen is just black. The video plays fine just in Photos, but the minute I put it in storyboard to edit a project, black screen. Very frustrating. If someone could assist,...
  7. Black screen after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...
  8. Windows 10 video editor ruins videos

Windows 10 video editor ruins videos: Editing videos in the new windows 10 video editor ruins them, is this just a problem im having or no? here is a before and after of editing a video ... https://photos.app.goo.gl/5jbWM7719Xbqcd8x6...
  9. All video in every browser loses audio then stops after a few minutes

All video in every browser loses audio then stops after a few minutes: So, there was an automatic windows update on my machine a few days ago. It was some huge update that took hours, and afterwards it was acting like it had just installed Windows again. It had those placeholder screens saying how great Windows 10 was and that it was preparing...
  10. Black screen death a few minutes after working normally

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen death a few minutes after working normally: I've looked at other threads regarding the black-screen issue but my problem seems a little different. Since I installed Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion laptop it boots up OK and I can get as far as my desktop. The taskbar settles in nicely and all seems fine. But if I open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video editor stops responding after few seconds

2. windows 10 video editor black

3. video editor stops working