Windows 10: Video Editor is missing?

Discus and support Video Editor is missing? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by azul_twd, Sep 7, 2022.

1. azul_twd Win User

Video Editor is missing?

It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing- not on the start menu, or in the Photos app.Screenshot from the Photos app.Not sure where it has gone, but it sure isn't there.I've already tried reinstalling the Photos app, which made no difference.Any help would be greatly appreciated.P.S. Do not advise me to use Clipchamp or another editor because I will immediately disregard your suggestion if that is the case.

:)

azul_twd, Sep 7, 2022
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Sep 7, 2022
  3. ArthurDent, Sep 7, 2022
  4. Video Editor is missing?

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

Video Editor is missing?

1. Video Editor is missing? - Similar Threads - Video Editor missing

2. Video Editor is missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor is missing?: It's been a while since I have last used Windows. But I recently reinstalled Windows onto my computer and the video editor is now completely missing- not on the start menu, or in the Photos app.Screenshot from the Photos app.Not sure where it has gone, but it sure isn't...
  3. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  4. Video editor in the Photos app is missing

Video editor in the Photos app is missing: The video editing option in the Photos app seems to have gone, A link to an app called Clipchamp seems to be offered instead. Has the original video editor option really been removed?...
  5. Video Editor missing in new windows laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Editor missing in new windows laptop: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and there is no video editor app that comes by default. Please help me in getting the same. Thanks...
  6. Missing Video Editor on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Video Editor on Lenovo: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Lenovo Yoga 9i. The one I tested in the store had a Video Editor function within the Photos app, and so do all the articles and forums I've read, however mine is nowhere to be found. Not in the drop down for Edit & Create, not a right...
  7. Windows 10 video editor missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 video editor missing: As some of you know in the photos app there is a feature that lets you make videos. In the top left corner there should be a button saying create video but it appears to be missing for me. There's only the create album button. Can you help? submitted by /u/kmawp [link]...
  8. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Done button missing in video editor

Done button missing in video editor: I am trying to add music to a video but the "done" button is missing so I can't do it. Please help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/done-button-missing-in-video-editor/d0ffa942-c8de-436c-bd44-dfa9d864ebb3
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807