Windows 10: Video Editor - is there a limit on the length of a video?

Discus and support Video Editor - is there a limit on the length of a video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I insert video clips into the main video, it automatically shortens the length of the video clip I inserted. How can I keep the original length of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LizCheck, Nov 30, 2020.

1. LizCheck Win User

Video Editor - is there a limit on the length of a video?

When I insert video clips into the main video, it automatically shortens the length of the video clip I inserted. How can I keep the original length of the video clips when inserting them into my main video?

:)

LizCheck, Nov 30, 2020

2. video recording length

Hi liam182

N70 secondary camera has 2 settings for video capture quality - normal and sharing.

Normal - length is limited by memory available.

Sharing - length is limited to 35 seconds to ensure that the resulting video can be shared as an MMS (ie file size is not too large).

To change the settings, start camera (open slide); select Options; Video mode.

Select Options; Use Secondary camera.

Select Video quality - Normal or Sharing.

For Main camera, there is a High quality setting available in Video mode. This captures an mp4 file, limited by available memory.

Hope this helps.

mistert---01, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Video Editor - is there a limit on the length of a video?

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Video Editor - is there a limit on the length of a video?

1. Video Editor - is there a limit on the length of a video? - Similar Threads - Video Editor limit

2. Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?: I have been using the video editor as part of Photos without an issue until today. I am trying to add a video that is 8GB and if gives me the following error. Is there a size limitation?Choose some other filesSomething went wrong and we couldn't add some files...
  3. Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a video size limitation for editing a video in Video Editor?: I have been using the video editor as part of Photos without an issue until today. I am trying to add a video that is 8GB and if gives me the following error. Is there a size limitation?Choose some other filesSomething went wrong and we couldn't add some files...
  4. Video Editor

Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  5. Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor: Why when I convert an mp3 file to an mp4 file and insert it into the video editor it says it can't read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/13aed711-13f5-438a-9ce7-d5e1fe047ab7
  6. Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor: I am unable to adjust the length of the music in the video editor. It is stuck on playing for less than a second and I cannot drag the length adjusters apart....
  7. Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor

Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor: I am unable to adjust the length of the music in the video editor. It is stuck on playing for less than a second and I cannot drag the length adjusters apart....
  8. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  9. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807