Windows 10: Video editor not loading model

Discus and support Video editor not loading model in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to add a 3d thumbs up emoji from the 3d effects tab in the video editor app. When I select the emoji it says the model cannot be loaded.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamarBethel, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Video editor not loading model

I'm trying to add a 3d thumbs up emoji from the 3d effects tab in the video editor app. When I select the emoji it says the model cannot be loaded.

:)

JamarBethel, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Tanner_BT Win User

Video Editor

I am using MS Video Editor and am working on a project that has both videos and .jpg pics. When I went to open the editor, the project would load, it shows the pics and videos I have loaded into the project, but the Storyboard wouldn't load. It looks
    like the app is trying to load the storyboard, but after a few minutes, the app shuts down. I followed the steps online to repair and reset and have now lost my work, but I want to be sure the app is working properly and there are no issues with it before
    I start and rebuild the project. Also, the app autosave my work, where does it put the saved Storyboard file?

Tanner_BT, Jul 5, 2020
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jul 5, 2020
  4. Video editor not loading model

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Video editor not loading model

1. Video editor not loading model - Similar Threads - Video editor loading

2. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  3. Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor: Why when I convert an mp3 file to an mp4 file and insert it into the video editor it says it can't read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/13aed711-13f5-438a-9ce7-d5e1fe047ab7
  4. Video editor wont load an MP4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...
  5. video editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    video editor: hello my name is ashton and i have a dell laptop and i have always had one since my last one broke so i got a new one and there is no video editor on this laptop but on my old one it did how can i download it on to this one please...
  6. Video Editor

Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  7. Windows photos video editor keeps loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows photos video editor keeps loading: I have so far resetted, repaired and uninstalled photos editor but still it just keeps having this black buffering on screen. it lets me use video after first 30seconds but not the whole video. I was just editing videos and this bug came all of a sudden with next project and...
  8. video editor

video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files not loading in Windows 10 Video Editor: Hi, I have been trying to import .mp4 files into the Windows 10 Video Editor. They have been imported, but the preview is not shown; furthermore, when I drag any clips into the actual project, they simply appear as black with a buffering icon. I have tried importing the...
  10. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807