Windows 10: Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2

Discus and support Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just purchased a new HP Stream Laptop that has Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19042 Build 19042. I bought it because I have a mac book and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by avelardi3, Nov 19, 2020.

1. avelardi3 Win User

Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2

Hello

I just purchased a new HP Stream Laptop that has Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19042 Build 19042. I bought it because I have a mac book and need to use the video editing app Video Editor for a project I am working on with work. I use the Video Editor on all my other windows machines but this one i bought for my person use does not have it and I need to figure out how to get it to get this done ASAP. i"ve checked in the Photos app and it does not allow me to create a new video. When I right click on an MP4 video to edit, it does not give me any options to createa new video project. I work in IT and am not able to figure out why this is not on my machine. PLease help!

:)

avelardi3, Nov 19, 2020

2. photos and video editor

Greetings:

Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions.

Thanks

BillRowling, Nov 19, 2020
  3. RussGrant Win User
    Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2

1. Video Editor not on my new HP Stream Laptop - Windows 10 20h2 - Similar Threads - Video Editor Stream

2. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  3. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  4. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  5. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  6. Hp stream laptop

7. Laptop HP stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop HP stream: I wiped my laptop hard drive clean and now I have no access to my account it's saying I need a administrator account but I cannot even get to sign up on it or sign in please help me.....
  8. Video Editor missing in new windows laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Editor missing in new windows laptop: Hi, I have recently purchased a new laptop and there is no video editor app that comes by default. Please help me in getting the same. Thanks...
  9. Missing video editor in photos app on my new laptop

Missing video editor in photos app on my new laptop: I have a new laptop but want to continue working on videos I created on my old pc with the video editor in the photos app, but i cant find the video editor on the new pc - photos app just shows photos and collections, no video editor - any help would be appreciated as this is...
  10. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...