Windows 10: Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10

Discus and support Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 , only i can see photos . The photos has limited features to edit video . I want to use video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by adakbar3, Apr 10, 2021.

1. adakbar3 Win User

Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10

Hi ,

Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 , only i can see photos . The photos has limited features to edit video . I want to use video editor . I tried to use search bar . Windows bar but it can not open video editor .

:)

adakbar3, Apr 10, 2021
  2. RussGrant Win User

Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Apr 10, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Editor Visible

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 10 Video Editor: My Windows 10 Video editor used to have multiple choices of background music; Happy Beat and Funky Strut to name a few, but now only Happy Beat shows up as a choice. Why is that?...
  3. Microsoft Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Video Editor: I am trying to make a video from pics and videos I have on my computer. I've added text and a few title slides to the storyboard, but when I export the video, neither the text additions nor the title slides show up in the finished video. What am I doing wrong that they don't...
  4. Microsoft Video Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Video Editor: Hello,I would like to know if all the options on Video Editor such as the 3D effects with sound, 3D library with sound, motion, and any other options you give under Video Editor be used to create videos for publishing on Facebook or are there copyright and royalty rights on...
  5. Microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft video editor: I'm been using microsoft video editor for few weeks now and its been okay. But today it wont let me upload MP4 files and after several repairs and restarts its still has same issue. In addition I'm unable to uninstall app or find a way to reinstall. any ideas?...
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  7. Microsoft Video Editor

Microsoft Video Editor: Hi - I'm using Microsoft Video Editor for the first time. I've edited my video and saved it. However, the image on the saved file thumbnail seems to have been selected randomly from a freeze frame in the video and looks awful. How can I change this for a better freeze frame?...
  8. microsoft video editor

microsoft video editor: hi I have a asus novogo tp370QL when I try to load Microsoft video editor on the device error message comes up say "this device does not work with video editor" anyone know how to solve this problem?...
  9. Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10

Microsoft Photos Video editor: Windows 10: I love using the video editor from the Windows 10 update, but I feel so limited to what I can produce when I compose on the editor. Since its storyboard based its almost linear in how I'm allowed to edit. Will the editor ever have a timeline based editing format added to it?...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f