Windows 10: Video Editor saved project location?

Discus and support Video Editor saved project location? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deathnutz, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Video Editor saved project location?

I have a saved project in windows "Video Editor". Where do the files reside for this project? I am attempting to move my PC from a backed up version and need to know where I can put the old project files. I just need to locate them now.

submitted by /u/deathnutz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deathnutz, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Tanner_BT Win User

Video Editor

I am using MS Video Editor and am working on a project that has both videos and .jpg pics. When I went to open the editor, the project would load, it shows the pics and videos I have loaded into the project, but the Storyboard wouldn't load. It looks
    like the app is trying to load the storyboard, but after a few minutes, the app shuts down. I followed the steps online to repair and reset and have now lost my work, but I want to be sure the app is working properly and there are no issues with it before
    I start and rebuild the project. Also, the app autosave my work, where does it put the saved Storyboard file?

Tanner_BT, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Restore Video Editor projects

Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips.

LisaPinchak, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Video Editor saved project location?

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but
    clicking on it results in an error saying it could not retrieve it from the onedrive and says it can't open the video. Is it stored anywhere else? I did not realize I had to click the share button to actually save it to my hard drive. I assumed this was saved
    automatically? Apparently not. I spent two hours on that video file and would really like to be able to open it! Please help!!

LadyOfDecember, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Video Editor saved project location?

1. Video Editor saved project location? - Similar Threads - Video Editor saved

2. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  3. I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot save my project using Windows Video Editor.: The software starts saving one frame per second then after 6hrs it hangs with only 48% saved. I have tried saving in MP4 and MPEG-2. I have also tried saving to different folders on the hard drive and to a DVD+RW. I have removed my Norton Anti Virus software and closed all...
  4. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  5. Can't delte video projects from Video Editor

Can't delte video projects from Video Editor: Hi,I can see my old projects. When I click, I see the delete option. But, it doesn't delete.Also, it exit the program. I am using Widows 10 Home with all the updates.Any solutions?...
  6. Change default save location for Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change default save location for Video Editor: Title should be enough, but I started using the built in Windows 10 app Video Editor. When I import videos for a project they are by default stored in my OneDrive/Photos/Video Editor folder. I don't have any need or want of those files being uploaded to One Drive. This caused...
  7. Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects

Paint 3D Location, Finding Saved Projects, Exporting Saved Projects: I was unable to find my Paint 3D projects with the link given from google search. To find my projects I chose an image I had, chose "Edit and Create", then "Edit with Paint 3D" then clicked on "MENU". This gave ALL my saved Paint 3D projects. I Opened my project and Right...
  8. Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project

Windows 10 Video Editor Refuses to Save Project: Video editor refuses to finish the video I've been working on. I've tried resetting the program, and several other things. Still getting the "file is in use" error message, reference # 0x80070020...
  9. How to put video projects back into Video Editor

How to put video projects back into Video Editor: I backed up a few video projects before I reset the Video Editor app because of an error 0x80004005, then I reset it. How do I add the projects back into the Video Editor? The backups are in a .vqb file format...
  10. Restore Video Editor projects

Restore Video Editor projects: Hi! Is there any way to restore a deleted project in video editor? The music is still there but not the clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-video-editor-projects/0c18148f-d315-4dc6-ac39-00463db243c4