Windows 10: Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

Discus and support Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _Xavier, Oct 18, 2021.

1. _Xavier Win User

Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the previous/old song.I've reset and troubleshoot for Microsoft photo APP Last time I noticed this is when I wanted to insert new recent songs for my videos. Not exactly when but it's been 2 months. I didn't do anything to Microsoft's photo. Apparently, it happened like that randomly. I tried on my friend's computer / diffe

:)

_Xavier, Oct 18, 2021
  2. normovi Win User

N8 video editor does not see my songs/videos

Hi

after buying my n8 a month ago I started exploring the video editor and immediatly a problem appeared:

I open a new project to create a video and the video editor

does show e some videos captured with the device, so I choose a video

, trim it and so on, add some transitions and texts in between and

here the proble begins - I go to "choose a music for background" and the

list of song availiablefor adding is empty, that means the N8 does not see

any mp3/ogg/acc etc files which are supposed to be added to the video film i'm making=(

However it is possible to make an audio record with the audio recorded and such file can be seen

as a possible for background music in the video-editor.

So, what can I do make N8 video-editor to see files from my music collection stored on the phone so that i could

use my songs in y video-films created on MY N8?

normovi, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

When I try to access specific songs in itunes it says "file location not found" yet I can call the song up on wmp and listen to it.
    Sometimes when I list the album in itunes the song is missing and other times it is grayed out. I am trying to put music to a video but I can only do it through itunes. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have spent too much time watching facebook videos on how to sync these two programs

really old guy, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

Creating playlist files that contain the songs?

You would have to merge the files into one file.

WavePad Audio Editor, for example, is capable of this.

Audio Editing Software. Sound, Music, Voice Mp3 Editor

Edwin, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't... - Similar Threads - Video Editor songs

2. not able to play some audio files songs that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to play some audio files songs that I downloaded from the internet.: I downloaded some songs from a specific internet server and when I tried to play it on 2 of my sony audio systems it said the audio file was corrupted. later I played some older songs ones I had downloaded earlier and it ran completely fine so I set out to check the...
  3. not able to play some audio files songs that I downloaded from the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to play some audio files songs that I downloaded from the internet.: I downloaded some songs from a specific internet server and when I tried to play it on 2 of my sony audio systems it said the audio file was corrupted. later I played some older songs ones I had downloaded earlier and it ran completely fine so I set out to check the...
  4. Custom audio in windows video editor not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom audio in windows video editor not working: I'm trying to make a video in windows video editor/ photos and when i add in a custom audio, there is a tab with two small boxes on the side of it it, looks like an upside down T on the video bar. when i try to pull on either one of those tabs the audio wont expand so i can...
  5. Custom audio in windows video editor not working

Custom audio in windows video editor not working: I'm trying to make a video in windows video editor/ photos and when i add in a custom audio, there is a tab with two small boxes on the side of it it, looks like an upside down T on the video bar. when i try to pull on either one of those tabs the audio wont expand so i can...
  6. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  7. dawloding hd video song

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dawloding hd video song: mughe dawloding song karna hai nahi ho raha hai kiya probalam hai https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dawloding-hd-video-song/871af0c7-bc4a-4f66-9a00-38a60bbe3f6b"
  8. Some songs not appearing in WMP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some songs not appearing in WMP: I transfered some songs from downloads to music. Most of them usually show up in WMP in a few seconds, but lately it always seems to be one or two that are in the music folder but don't appear in WMP. Why does this happen and how do I fix it? Operating Windows 10...
  9. Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont)

Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont): I was listening to some songs, 1400 to be precise. From a external hd, not sure if the external hd has some virus or not, but the thing is, all of a sudden, groove music wasnt playing any of the songs in the external drive. When i tried to play songs from my local part c: ,...
  10. Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library

Some WMP songs will not return to itunes library: Spent far to many hours trying to get some music that plays in WMP but does not show up in Itunes. If I look at the i tunes albums the song is there but grayed out and says "file location not found". Is there a way to have itunes and WMP sing all songs off the same "song...