Windows 10: Video Editor Text slide

Discus and support Video Editor Text slide in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CARMELSCOTT, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Video Editor Text slide

Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up for the 5 seconds. Any ideas please?CS

:)

CARMELSCOTT, Sep 1, 2021

2. How to edit/add text slide in video

i want to add one line in video...
    one slide in start or animating text at certain duration
    any software for it.
    plz suggest software which works on vista and takes less time and easy to use.

freebird_9924, Sep 1, 2021
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Video Editor Text slide

Problem with text in Video Editor

I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has
    it now appears in a black box. How did this happen and how do I fix it.

RobertBurch2, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Video Editor Text slide

1. Video Editor Text slide - Similar Threads - Video Editor Text

2. Help! Text on Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  3. Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor: I'm trying to add subtitles in Microsoft video editor. Is there a way that I can add the subtitles in different sections? I would like to have small sections appear and then replace with another section So far if I try to add a new piece of subtitles it replaces the first...
  4. Slide to Shutdown + Text deletion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slide to Shutdown + Text deletion: Greetings, my first time here.. I want to straight to the point, it's been three days ago my laptop encounter some problem. 1. The Slide-To-Shutdown feature always show up whenever I'm pressing windows button. I don't even have touch that feature until today, it's...
  5. Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Editor - Edit Background Music length. Start and stop the music by slide: I have Windows10 & just started to use Video Editor. Works great for what I do, but is there a way to edit the background music length? I inserted a video with someone singing. The problem is the background music is also playing. Is there a way to edit the background music or...
  6. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit text in Video Editor App: Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card. I have tried following steps: Upgrading Windows to latest build Repairing the Photos App Re-installing the Photos App None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution....
  7. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  8. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...