Windows 10: Video editor these files have properties that can't be read

Discus and support Video editor these files have properties that can't be read in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to add an mp4 video but the message "these files have properties that can't be read" appears. submitted by /u/drew_789359 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drew_789359, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Video editor these files have properties that can't be read

I'm trying to add an mp4 video but the message "these files have properties that can't be read" appears.

submitted by /u/drew_789359
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drew_789359, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Oct 29, 2019
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Video editor these files have properties that can't be read

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

Video editor these files have properties that can't be read

1. Video editor these files have properties that can't be read - Similar Threads - Video editor files

2. "these files have properties that can't be read"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "these files have properties that can't be read": I'm trying to edit a video mp4 in Video Editor Photos and getting this error: "these files have properties that can't be read". I have to Dell Pcs, in one Video Editor can add the video in the other it can't. So nothing is wrong with the video. Both PCs were upgraded to...
  3. "these files have properties that can't be read"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "these files have properties that can't be read": I'm trying to edit a video mp4 in Video Editor Photos and getting this error: "these files have properties that can't be read". I have to Dell Pcs, in one Video Editor can add the video in the other it can't. So nothing is wrong with the video. Both PCs were upgraded to...
  4. Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about the Photos App Windows Video Editor. I had no idea what to do to fix this issue, so I decided to ask a question here.Today I've found a thing I needed for over 1.5 years in the start menu, which is the Pre-Installed Windows 10...
  5. Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...

Windows 10 Video Editor: Error "These files have properties that can't be read, so we...: Hi, I am Abdulqadir, and I got a question about the Photos App Windows Video Editor. I had no idea what to do to fix this issue, so I decided to ask a question here.Today I've found a thing I needed for over 1.5 years in the start menu, which is the Pre-Installed Windows 10...
  6. in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...: in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so we can't add them"and every time i click get support thru chat it says"you are not the owner of the case" even though im logged in as the main account on the pc....
  7. in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...

in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so...: in windows video editor it keeps saying "these files have properties that can't be read so we can't add them"and every time i click get support thru chat it says"you are not the owner of the case" even though im logged in as the main account on the pc....
  8. How to fix Windows 11 video editor these files have a properties could be not read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows 11 video editor these files have a properties could be not read: help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-11-video-editor-these-files/22437796-695f-46ec-8aa0-59e0e2282403
  9. How to fix Windows 11 video editor these files have a properties could be not read

How to fix Windows 11 video editor these files have a properties could be not read: help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-11-video-editor-these-files/22437796-695f-46ec-8aa0-59e0e2282403
  10. "These files have properties that can't be read, so we can't add them."

"These files have properties that can't be read, so we can't add them.": I read that this was asked before, and 3 people responded, but their responses were only deemed what 15 of the 112 people with the problem felt solved their problem. Then, Microsoft cut off all answers to the original problem. Taking the photo program out and re-installing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. these files have properties that cant be read

2. these files have properties that cant be read so we couldnt add them

3. video editor these files have properties that cant be read

4. video editor cant read my video,
  5. these files have properties that cant be read video editor,
  6. this file have properties that cant be read so we couldnt add them,
  7. video editor windows properties cannot read,
  8. these files have properties that cant read,
  9. these files have some properties that cant be read,
  10. these files cant be read windows video editor,
  11. these files have properties that cant be read photos video,
  12. windows 10 video editor these files have properties that could not be read,
  13. windows 10 this video has properties we cant,
  14. this video has properties that cant be read in video editing solved?,
  15. cant read its properties in video editing solved?