Windows 10: Video Editor trims all my clips

Discus and support Video Editor trims all my clips in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikolaiWeber, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Video Editor trims all my clips

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are trimmed to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen and it also displaces the position of the effects, which is also a lot of work to readjust.

Why is this and how can I repair this problem?

:)

NikolaiWeber, Nov 21, 2020

2. Trimmed Videos in Photos App are washed out

If i trim a clip of a video and trim out the beginning then the rest of the video will be washed out. I tested it and it only washes out the video if you trim out the beginning of the video. If the trim include the beginning then the colors will be normal
    for the rest of the trim.

GabeYungbluth, Nov 21, 2020
  3. John_1020 Win User
    Can you undo a trim from the Xbox DVR trim option or is it permanent once the trimming/trimmed clip is applied?

I had a clip that I wanted to post, but there's this clip I want to omit a section of it. The trim option looks suspicious and weird, so I tried the "Save Copy" option and it save a different file but in it has the clip that I wanted to omit. Also, I made
    another copy of from the omitted video and trim it once again, and I have no idea if there's like an undo option if I ever wanted to go back or not lose the original video.

John_1020, Nov 21, 2020
  4. 2Fam Win User

Video Editor trims all my clips

Unable to trim/expand custom audio file in video editor

Hi - I have added custom audio (created by the voice recorder) to my project in Windows Video Editor. It appears and plays just fine; however, I am unable to expand or trim it. Instead of seeing a "bar" that I can move or expand, it appears as a tiny line
    that won't stretch. I am trying to add my narration to my video. Appreciate any assistance.

P.s. There is no appropriate category listed for this question so I apologize in advance.

Thema:

Video Editor trims all my clips

1. Video Editor trims all my clips - Similar Threads - Video Editor trims

2. Video Editor crops all my clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor crops all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen...
  3. Unable to trim/expand custom audio file in video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to trim/expand custom audio file in video editor: Hi - I have added custom audio created by the voice recorder to my project in Windows Video Editor. It appears and plays just fine; however, I am unable to expand or trim it. Instead of seeing a "bar" that I can move or expand, it appears as a tiny line that won't stretch. I...
  4. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  5. unable to trim videos

unable to trim videos: Hi, was trying to edit a video and trimmed it however it won't me save a copy. option is grayed out. editing it using the Photos app of microsoft help please! [ATTACH]...
  6. I can’t trim my video’s

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t trim my video’s: Whenever I try to trim a video I get the message “Looks like you don’t have permission to make changes to this file. Try saving a copy instead” I’ve tried changing the security settings in properties and I can’t run it as an administrator either even though I am one...
  7. My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all

My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all: Hi, When I try to export my edited video for Video Editor, it obviously asks me what quality I want it in and also wants to know if I want to turn on the accelerated exporting feature and I have that on. The thing is, when I choose the file location, it does not make any...
  8. How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor

How do I add transitions to video clips in Video Editor: I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-transitions-to-video-clips-in-video/a418b4dc-2d43-4492-80d2-3ffd0786c9c5
  9. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  10. all my dat files run a video editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    all my dat files run a video editor: i downloaded a video editor witch can covert the edited videos to dat files but i did not these dat to run the program files and any new dat files also open the video editor then tries to convert it...