Windows 10: Video Editor trims all my clips

Discus and support Video Editor trims all my clips in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NikolaiWeber, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Video Editor trims all my clips

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are trimmed to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen and it also displaces the position of the effects, which is also a lot of work to readjust.

Why is this and how can I repair this problem?

:)

NikolaiWeber, Nov 21, 2020

2. Trimmed Videos in Photos App are washed out

If i trim a clip of a video and trim out the beginning then the rest of the video will be washed out. I tested it and it only washes out the video if you trim out the beginning of the video. If the trim include the beginning then the colors will be normal
    for the rest of the trim.

GabeYungbluth, Nov 21, 2020
  3. John_1020 Win User
    Can you undo a trim from the Xbox DVR trim option or is it permanent once the trimming/trimmed clip is applied?

I had a clip that I wanted to post, but there's this clip I want to omit a section of it. The trim option looks suspicious and weird, so I tried the "Save Copy" option and it save a different file but in it has the clip that I wanted to omit. Also, I made
    another copy of from the omitted video and trim it once again, and I have no idea if there's like an undo option if I ever wanted to go back or not lose the original video.

John_1020, Nov 21, 2020
  4. 2Fam Win User

Video Editor trims all my clips

Unable to trim/expand custom audio file in video editor

Hi - I have added custom audio (created by the voice recorder) to my project in Windows Video Editor. It appears and plays just fine; however, I am unable to expand or trim it. Instead of seeing a "bar" that I can move or expand, it appears as a tiny line
    that won't stretch. I am trying to add my narration to my video. Appreciate any assistance.

P.s. There is no appropriate category listed for this question so I apologize in advance.

Thema:

Video Editor trims all my clips

1. Video Editor trims all my clips - Similar Threads - Video Editor trims

2. Recover trim videos in photo editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover trim videos in photo editor windows 10: So i trim an 1+ hour video to 27 minutes video, After I cut the video, the original video which was more than 1 hour long was no longer there, Can it be recover?...
  3. Recover trim videos in photo editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover trim videos in photo editor windows 10: So i trim an 1+ hour video to 27 minutes video, After I cut the video, the original video which was more than 1 hour long was no longer there, Can it be recover?...
  4. permission to trim video clip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    permission to trim video clip: I uploaded a .mp4 file to my Windows 11 computer and I can play it by opening it in either Video or Photos but I would have to use Photos to edit trim it, but when I try it says I can't edit the file, and it also says I don't have permission to edit the file. Is there any...
  5. permission to trim video clip

permission to trim video clip: I uploaded a .mp4 file to my Windows 11 computer and I can play it by opening it in either Video or Photos but I would have to use Photos to edit trim it, but when I try it says I can't edit the file, and it also says I don't have permission to edit the file. Is there any...
  6. video editor in photos app trim precision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor in photos app trim precision: Hi. I'm new to video editing and am limited to the video editor in Windows 10. I am trying to "top and tail" a recording of a Teams video call. For the start of the clip, I need somewhere between 42 seconds and 44 seconds. Maybe 43 seconds is perfect or maybe I need 43:45...
  7. video editor in photos app trim precision

video editor in photos app trim precision: Hi. I'm new to video editing and am limited to the video editor in Windows 10. I am trying to "top and tail" a recording of a Teams video call. For the start of the clip, I need somewhere between 42 seconds and 44 seconds. Maybe 43 seconds is perfect or maybe I need 43:45...
  8. Video editor first trim position not recognized

Video editor first trim position not recognized: Hi.I'm having problems with the default video editor app. Say, I have a 5 minute video and I want to trim minutes 2-3. So I move the sliders, but no matter where I place the first one, the trimmer will only recognize the second one and trim the video from the beginning. The...
  9. Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen: Tried the answer in this thread - Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard did not work. still video showing black....
  10. Video Editor crops all my clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor crops all my clips: Hello, I am having a problem with the Windows Video Editor. When I open my video project, all the videos that I have added to the storyboard are cut to 1-3 seconds. Of course I can go into each single video and readjust them to their correct length but this shouldn't happen...