Windows 10: Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

Discus and support Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I began a project and got about 7 minutes of video in before the editor started to insert the clips as black (no video) with audio and wont export... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amurphylaw, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

I began a project and got about 7 minutes of video in before the editor started to insert the clips as black (no video) with audio and wont export files that have these. The video files are all the same type, all from the same device and starting a new project doesn't make a difference nor does restarting my computer. (see images) Any ideas why its doing this or how to fix it?Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard [​IMG]Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard [​IMG]

:)

amurphylaw, Sep 4, 2019

2. Video Editor

Hi,

I reset the Films & TV app but it didn't work. It would not let me uninstall this app.

The Video Editor app did not show on the apps list. As it is accessible through the Photos app, I tried repairing the Photos app but again this did not work. I reset the Photos app but now the Video Editor has disappeared. The uninstall option is also not
    available for this app.

Maryrose_M, Sep 4, 2019
  3. normovi Win User
    N8 video editor does not see my songs/videos

Hi

after buying my n8 a month ago I started exploring the video editor and immediatly a problem appeared:

I open a new project to create a video and the video editor

does show e some videos captured with the device, so I choose a video

, trim it and so on, add some transitions and texts in between and

here the proble begins - I go to "choose a music for background" and the

list of song availiablefor adding is empty, that means the N8 does not see

any mp3/ogg/acc etc files which are supposed to be added to the video film i'm making=(

However it is possible to make an audio record with the audio recorded and such file can be seen

as a possible for background music in the video-editor.

So, what can I do make N8 video-editor to see files from my music collection stored on the phone so that i could

use my songs in y video-films created on MY N8?

normovi, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard

1. Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard - Similar Threads - Video Editor Videos

2. Video editor audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  3. Video editor audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor audio: Hi, can I take audio from a video clip and use that audio with a different video clip, in video editor? So- the audio of one video playing whilst the visual of another accompanies it? thanks...
  4. Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard

Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard: Hello,Some of the video clips in the storyboard have previews, displaying the first image in the clip, while some do not, and are just black.How do you ensure all the video clips in the storyboard have previews? It's difficult to work with different video clips when you can't...
  5. Windows 10 Video Editor - every storyboard tile looks the same

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Video Editor - every storyboard tile looks the same: Hi! This is a really annoying problem and figured asking here was worth a shot (I have found no solutions thus far). I had to get a new laptop earlier this year (a Dell running Windows 10) and have been using the built-in Windows video editor to practice editing basic videos...
  6. Video editors won't show video files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editors won't show video files.: I don't use windows much because I am a linux user so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but today when I tried to install some video editing software I could not import any video clips. For example, I installed kdenlive, but when I attempt to look at the directory where...
  7. Windows 10 Video Editor "select all" on storyboard???

Windows 10 Video Editor "select all" on storyboard???: Hello world. I am using Windows 10 Video Editor part of the Photos app? to create an animation. I need to set each image to a duration of 0.04 seconds for the images to run at 24 frames per second. However, with hundreds of images, I cannot seem to select all images to...
  8. Windows video editor problems - different video lenght between project library and storyboard

Windows video editor problems - different video lenght between project library and storyboard: Good morning. I have Windows 10 64 bits. I am using the windows video editor app. I imported 2 videos to the project library. I added them to the storyboard and changed their speed and trimmed them to suit what I wanted. After finishing the project and watching the final...
  9. Photo video storyboard timing

Photo video storyboard timing: I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each. individual. photo!...
  10. Photo video storyboard timing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo video storyboard timing: I have burst shots that I am trying to make into small videos. How do I change the default 3sec timing to the timing I want -- without changing each. individual. photo!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows video editor storyboard empty