Windows 10: Video Editor won't add videos

Discus and support Video Editor won't add videos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by toxxicx, Jun 21, 2021.

1. toxxicx Win User

Video Editor won't add videos

I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired the app.

:)

toxxicx, Jun 21, 2021

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jun 21, 2021
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 21, 2021
  4. RussGrant Win User

Video Editor

I have been using Microsoft Video Editor that was already on my Windows 10 laptop when I searched for a program. I have learned the software and find it meets my needs. Recently it has become very slow at processing videos. I've been careful to delete
    previous projects because they use so much space. I wonder if I have damaged the software?? I have tried to find it to download a new copy without success and it is not even listed in my Apps? It still works but seems slow to Finish Video. Any suggestions?

RussGrant, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Video Editor won't add videos - Similar Threads - Video Editor won't

2. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: I've just started using Video Editor to create movies, but how do I view these movies on my Smart TV?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/5c46fe67-659c-4889-b5ac-88a3143beb94
  3. Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor: My problem is not able to discover a specific video while adding it in the video editor microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-add-specific-video-in-microsoft-video/796d4335-6e6d-42c5-b5cc-542b5f71615f
  4. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: I've been using the video editor to create videos and edit them, however today it will not let me edit, only play them, any advise as to what has happened please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0564149f-8e7a-4dd0-93f6-73420ef8b65c
  5. video editor

video editor: I am working in Video editor. I created the video and there is not way to share it. When I hit Export....I dont know what happens to the video....I have wasted hours creating a video I cant share. Please help...
  6. Video editors won't show video files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editors won't show video files.: I don't use windows much because I am a linux user so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but today when I tried to install some video editing software I could not import any video clips. For example, I installed kdenlive, but when I attempt to look at the directory where...
  7. Video editor

Video editor: In my laptop I have windows 10pro. I didn't found any video editor. So how to download that video editor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/cd59f9d6-dc7f-4624-9d83-371c6f9da958
  8. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  9. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....
  10. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"