Windows 10: Video editor wont load an MP4

Discus and support Video editor wont load an MP4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SharonCampbell7, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Video editor wont load an MP4

I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might these be? I have edited previous PowerPoint/MP4 videos in this way and not had the problem before.The PowerPoint has animation and a video running, slide transitions, all the usual things - I set it up and then record the timings and then export it to MP4. Would it be a particular animation? I export it as Full HD, standard

:)

SharonCampbell7, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Raniel V. Win User

Video Editor Export

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for your feedback.

When using the video editor app, go to the upper right hand part of the window and click on "Finish Video", then click on Export to save it on your desired folder or location.

Once the export has been completed, it should automatically save as an .MP4 file.

You may verify it by doing a right click on the video and selecting properties. The type of file should be "MP4 File (.mp4)".

Please let me know if the issue persist even after trying the steps above. Thank you.

Raniel V., Jun 16, 2021
  3. Video Editor

When I try to edit videos with the Video Editor app or open them with the Films and TV app, the videos are jumpy. The playback is fine when viewing through the Photos app. How can I get smooth playback on the Video Editor? The files are .mp4.

Maryrose_M, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Chris48 Win User

Video editor wont load an MP4

Video Editor "Add Files" never completes

I am attempting to use the Windows 10 Video Editor to edit MP4 video files that I have saved on my local disk.

I start a new video project.

I then click the "+Add" button, choose "from my PC", and select an MP4 file from my disk.

Video editor then displays the message "Adding Files" with a set of moving dots underneath the message.

That "Adding files" message never goes away. I end up having to kill Video Editor (either by closing the window or using Task Manager to kill it); and if I reopen it, the video isn't there.

This persists across closing/opening the app, logging off and on, and rebooting.

What do I have to do in order to get Video Editor to work?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Chris48, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Video editor wont load an MP4

1. Video editor wont load an MP4 - Similar Threads - Video editor wont

2. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  3. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  4. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  5. MP4 Editing with Video Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 Editing with Video Editor: I am trimming a lot of videos as an instructor. I want to reset the app that "plays/opens" mp4 files to the video editor that comes with Windows 10. I cannot find any way to do this. There is no "open with" option on the menu below. The default apps under Settings will not...
  6. Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please

Thoughts on mp4 Video Editors Please: Hi, I'm looking for a mp4 editor that is (a) free, (b) can handle individual files of up to 200MB and a 'final compilation' file size of up to 1Gb, (c) can output in HD 1080p and (d) doesn't watermark the output. I have a shortlist of VSDC Video Editor, Open Shot, Lightworks...
  7. Lightworks video editor wont uninstall

Lightworks video editor wont uninstall: I downloaded the Lightworks video editor on windows 10 i have tried uninstalling it multiple times searched files and deleted them i deleted files in the registry editor and it still appears in my apps in my control panel i have mcaffe virus free ive tried to shred it and its...
  8. Video editor not loading model

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video editor not loading model: I'm trying to add a 3d thumbs up emoji from the 3d effects tab in the video editor app. When I select the emoji it says the model cannot be loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-not-loading-model/91af2d25-f4aa-454f-8e0e-f4b8d50b1557
  9. Win Video Editor MP4 file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win Video Editor MP4 file: I have downloaded a film from my camera to my computer and there are no problems. But when I open the film in the video editor software, the voice is distorted and high pitched. But when you play the film just on the computer software, there are no voice problems. What is...
  10. MP4 Video loading too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MP4 Video loading too long: open mp4 file with any video player taking time to load before start playing the video, same also with youtube even I use high speed internet. do this due to windows 10 or other thing (video file save in the hardisk. 52154

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lpad mp4