Windows 10: video editor

Discus and support video editor in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased spycams for my home and they Said I need a separate video editor to erase already watched and captured video. my question is do I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kimramsey1, Jul 10, 2019.

1. video editor

I just purchased spycams for my home and they Said I need a separate video editor to erase already watched and captured video. my question is do I have one on my computer already or something easy and compatible to do so when that is all I want one for?​

:)

kimramsey1, Jul 10, 2019

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

4. Ernie San Win User

video editor

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

video editor

1. video editor - Similar Threads - video editor

2. Video Editor - File is in Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor - File is in Use: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help?...
  3. Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on...

Video Editor in Windows 10 stopped working after few minutes - black screen for videos on...: Hi community, I have tried the Video Editor (part of the Photos application) in Windows 10 to create video. I have created new project and worked on it for couple hours. I am having there couple of dozens trimmed videos. Last time when I was working on my project the...
  4. What is the best video editor for Windows 10?

What is the best video editor for Windows 10?: What is the best video editor for Windows 10? If you had to use only one video editor, which one would it be and why? I tried Movavi Video Editor and I don’t know whether to buy it. Are there any free alternatives? Windows Movie Maker, part of Windows Essentials 2012, is...
  5. windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 video editor: Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo is not finished. I tried...
  6. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: Hello, everyone. I just wanted to ask a question on how you can add some new images on some scenes of a video, without having to create a new scene from just the photos?...
  7. Microsoft Video Editor nor exporting

Microsoft Video Editor nor exporting: I have Windows 10 software on my computer. I created video and when I finished and tried to export it it came error code saying unsupported video type or invalid file path. Can someone help me to fix it. Thanks...
  8. Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor?

Do I have permission to use the music included in the Microsoft video editor?: Hello! I have started creating videos using the Microsoft photos/video editor. Recently I created a video and applied one of the included music tracks, I think the title was something like "Rising water". I created the video and uploaded it too facebook where it...
  9. Windows Video Editor Can't Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Video Editor Can't Export: Hello, I'm trying to export a 4 minute video with audio made in the windows 10 video editor. Whenever I try to export it, I get the message "Something happened and we couldn't export your video. Please restart the photos app and try again. Here's the error code in case you...
  10. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.: Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move. Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move? (and if it does not support them,...