Windows 10: video editor

Discus and support video editor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Oct 13, 2019.

1. video editor

tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor

I want to use these things in other places

video editor 6fec7874-5f16-4b35-85b7-01f2536c4c0b?upload=true.png

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Oct 13, 2019

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

4. Ernie San Win User

video editor

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

video editor

1. video editor - Similar Threads - video editor

2. Window 10 Video Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Video Editor Issue: I have a question regarding Windows 10 video editor I am not sure where I should post my question because I cannot find a category, in community forums, which plainly covers video editor. I apologize to Microsoft if I am posting my question in the wrong category. I used...
  3. How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor

How do I delete content, in the middle of a video, using Video editor: First, I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong forum. I am baffled by the vast array of categories. I recently got a new computer which has windows 10. It does not have good ole' movie maker; it has video editor. I think I know how to delete video from the...
  4. When using Video Editor in Windows 10, how do I delete content in the middle of a video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When using Video Editor in Windows 10, how do I delete content in the middle of a video: I have a question regarding Video Editor in Windows 10. I know how to delete content at the end or the beginning of a video However, I cannot find any information regarding the removal of content in the Middle of a Video. How can I delete content in the middle of a...
  5. How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor

How to remove content in the MIDDLE of footage using Windows 10 video editor: Windows movie maker was great and so the Lords of Silicon Valley had to take it away from us. When something isn't broken by all means fix it ad nauseum till we get nervous breakdowns. MY QUESTION: I can see how one might use Windows 10 video editor to eliminate the...
  6. Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App: There are a few locked discussions on missing music from the Windows 10 Video Editor, most of them give misleading information. I struggled to find out why the only music I had was Happy Beat and took ages to find a solution. After a lot of searching I found that you need...
  7. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  8. video editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor: i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/abf65055-e674-41aa-b8d2-fd21ba07c983
  9. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: After opening the video editor I tried to input a MP4 video from a file. The file contained several MP4 videos previously converted from VHS tapes. The video will play without problems using any number of "players" such as media player, etc. However, the video editor will not...
  10. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...