Windows 10: Video editor

Discus and support Video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi everyone, i am transferring videos from my phone to video editor than exporting to an external hard drive. The videos download to the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lizzzzie911, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Video editor

hi everyone,

i am transferring videos from my phone to video editor than exporting to an external hard drive. The videos download to the computer fine but when I add them to a new project they seem to go slow motion-ish. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong?

:)

Lizzzzie911, Nov 7, 2019

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

Video editor

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Video editor

1. Video editor - Similar Threads - Video editor

2. Where is the video editor gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where is the video editor gone?: I've updated Windows and now it's like some really simplified shitty version of it where I can only trim and add slo-mo and I'm not even able to choose what quality and fps to save the video in. submitted by /u/RabbitSteam [link] [comments]...
  3. windows 10 photos video editor music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f
  4. video editor adding background music

video editor adding background music: I've added a selected background music choice. However when I play the video (time lapse composed of 800 photos, it skips (has short sections of no sound) many times in the 3 minute duration. How do I make it play continuously? Also it ends about a second or so too soon. How...
  5. Video Editor on Windows when Opening Exported Video comes up with 0xc10100be Error

Video Editor on Windows when Opening Exported Video comes up with 0xc10100be Error: I'm trying to make a video for my university and when exporting the file everything works until its finished and I try to open the video and it comes up with the 0xc10100be issue 'This file isn’t playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension...
  6. Video editor these files have properties that can't be read

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video editor these files have properties that can't be read: I'm trying to add an mp4 video but the message "these files have properties that can't be read" appears. submitted by /u/drew_789359 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doseq3/video_editor_these_files_have_properties_that/
  7. Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file

Windows Video Editor Won't accept my audio file: Hello, I'm trying to get my own audio files onto Window's Video Editor. Every time I try to upload an audio file, it says that something went wrong and the files couldn't be added. I've tried converting the file to mp3, wma, wav, and aiff, but nothing has worked....
  8. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 won't boot after installing VSDC video editor: Hi, I installed VSDC video editor on my Dell Inspiron 15 3552 laptop running Windows 10. Now it won't boot up. I changed the installation file folder from whatever it was to "VSDC Video Editor" during installation. It installed properly and requested that I restart my...
  10. How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Video Editor app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I love simple things, and Windows Movie Maker has always been one of my favorite video editing software. I know it’s very basic with just a few features, but then again, it’s free and very simple and easy to use. [...] This post How to use Video Editor app...