Windows 10: video editor

Discus and support video editor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pamela Blackstone, Jan 7, 2020.

1. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

:)

Pamela Blackstone, Jan 7, 2020

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

video editor

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

video editor

1. video editor - Similar Threads - video editor

2. Looking for a Video Editor Choices....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for a Video Editor Choices....: Windows 10 Pro, UHD monitor, i5-3570k with 8gig Ram I'm looking for a basic video editor that I can convert pictures and some old videos in a few formats vob, mp2, avi to make a new movie dvd for the family. It would be nice to have one that I'm able to easily correct basic...
  3. Windows photos video editor keeps loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows photos video editor keeps loading: I have so far resetted, repaired and uninstalled photos editor but still it just keeps having this black buffering on screen. it lets me use video after first 30seconds but not the whole video. I was just editing videos and this bug came all of a sudden with next project and...
  4. How long should it take for windows photo editor to encode and export my video.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How long should it take for windows photo editor to encode and export my video.: So I have a 4 minutes and 56 seconds video that im trying to save to my computer so I can upload it to youtube. However, it seems to be taking an unreasonable amount of time, and im not seeing anything on the progress bar. All the video is is a compilation of roughly 10...
  5. Photos App Video Editor unable to import any file into video projects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos App Video Editor unable to import any file into video projects: In the Photo App video projects I'm unable to add anything "from this PC". Strangely I can add from "my collections" and I can use "open with" on a picture or video to edit as well. The problem is the "my collections" seems to only allow sorting by date for some intensely...
  6. Video Editor Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video Editor Application: I am looking for an application that allows me to overlay a video into the corner of the screen secondary video whilst another video is playing in the background primary video. I work in sport and I am looking to have a clock integrated into the main game video. It seems...
  7. how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"?: how do I use the Green Sceen effect in Window 10 " Video Editor App"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-the-green-sceen-effect-in-window-10/4163be3f-101c-4f66-b255-4b45cb323231"
  8. A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library

A video editor similar to microsoft photo app with 3D library: Hello. I would like to ask if anyone knows of an app similar to windows 10 video editor? It is part of the Microsoft photo app. I have been using the photo app to make videos, but after the latest windows 10 update, the app's 3D library became severely limited. Many effects...
  9. WINDOWS DEFENDER vs BLENDER Video Editor

WINDOWS DEFENDER vs BLENDER Video Editor: I want to install BLENDER Video Editor 2.81a https://www.blender.org/download/ and Windows Defender doesn't allow me GNU License https://www.blender.org/about/license/ What is the problem with? Thank you!...
  10. Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Photos Video Editor exporting choppy: I have had the largest trouble with this, I made a home movie on my surface pro 6 and it allows me to edit the movie, export it, and play it but when I rewatch the video that was newly edited, it is choppy and laggy as if I am still editing it within the photos app. Instead...