Windows 10: Video Editor

Discus and support Video Editor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mary EllenBrandt, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Video Editor

I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the pictures are from scans, downloaded, taken from a camera and then input to my computer. Long story the computer has given the pictures numbers. My presentation must be in order. Pictures are from 40 years and I need them to start and end correctly. Since the computer has issued numbers I can't get them in the proper order. When I try to change the number it will not allow me to. Help

:)

Mary EllenBrandt, Apr 23, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Apr 23, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Video Editor

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

Video Editor

1. Video Editor - Similar Threads - Video Editor

2. Windows 10 Video/Photo Editor Custom Audio Slider Stuck NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video/Photo Editor Custom Audio Slider Stuck NOT WORKING: I'm gonna keep this short, because I hate having to ask these questions, especially for problems that look like they've been around for months. In Custom Audio it will not allow me to move the sliders when Audio has been added. Extremely frustrating considering my audio for...
  3. Windows 10 Video/Photo Editor Custom Audio Slider Stuck NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video/Photo Editor Custom Audio Slider Stuck NOT WORKING: I'm gonna keep this short, because I hate having to ask these questions, especially for problems that look like they've been around for months. In Custom Audio it will not allow me to move the sliders when Audio has been added. Extremely frustrating considering my audio for...
  4. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: There is a way to remove, uninstall, disable, Video Editor. I use and I bought VideoPad. For my there is not reason to keep Video Editor.I do not like to keep unused App om my PC....
  5. Video Editor

Video Editor: There is a way to remove, uninstall, disable, Video Editor. I use and I bought VideoPad. For my there is not reason to keep Video Editor.I do not like to keep unused App om my PC....
  6. video editor background music not functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  7. video editor background music not functioning

video editor background music not functioning: I have used video editor a number of times now editing some drone videos. I am still getting used to it. However it is pretty user friendly. After editing a video and getting ready to complete the project, I have been trying to add some of the included "background music" as I...
  8. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  9. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  10. Video editor from windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor from windos 10: Hi, I use video editor from Windos 10 for some time now. I loved it. All of a sudden, when using it, it slowed down and corrupt my PC. I had to reset my PC and lost a lot of valueable info, as I am in Chima and cannot retreve it. How can you advice me, as after the reset, I...