Windows 10: video editor

Discus and support video editor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been using the video editor to create videos and edit them, however today it will not let me edit, only play them, any advise as to what has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cherylfairholm, Jan 21, 2021.

1. video editor

I've been using the video editor to create videos and edit them, however today it will not let me edit, only play them, any advise as to what has happened please?

:)

cherylfairholm, Jan 21, 2021

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jan 21, 2021
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jan 21, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

video editor

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Thema:

video editor

1. video editor - Similar Threads - video editor

2. Video editor wont load an MP4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...
  3. How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to trim videos using Windows 10 Photos app Video Editor: [ATTACH]Did you know that you can split or trim a video in Windows 10 Photos or Video Editor app? If not, this must be pleasantly surprising for you to know that you can trim out a section from your video in the Photos app. In this tutorial, I will be showing you the steps to...
  4. Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App Video Editor Only Previews Some Video Thumbnails in Storyboard: Hello,Some of the video clips in the storyboard have previews, displaying the first image in the clip, while some do not, and are just black.How do you ensure all the video clips in the storyboard have previews? It's difficult to work with different video clips when you can't...
  5. Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a...

Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a...: I have used Video Editor in the recent past to combine mp4 videos. But, today it wasn't working.I have two mp4 files that I would like to combine. I am able to play these files separately using VLC Player.I added the two mp4 videos to a new project in MS Video Editor. I...
  6. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  7. Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor

Not able to add specific video in microsoft video editor: My problem is not able to discover a specific video while adding it in the video editor microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-add-specific-video-in-microsoft-video/796d4335-6e6d-42c5-b5cc-542b5f71615f
  8. Photos Video Editor

Photos Video Editor: Does the Windows Photos video editor support MPG files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-editor/06db4cb1-7bd5-4e6e-b3d3-fbb308907ffa
  9. Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?

Win10 Video editor - 3D effects disappeared?: Hi, Any ideas where have my 3D effects have disappeared to in Win10 Video editor? They were there! But now, after a period, I've gone back into it and they are not. There were lots, but only a couple of 3D effects remain? My version is: Microsoft Photos...
  10. No sound in Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 News
    No sound in Windows 10 Video Editor: The Video Editor app (Movie Maker) on Windows 10 is one of the simplest and most convenient video editors out there. This tool has been widely used for anything, from baseline video edits to stitching together half-decent commercials. However, over the years there have been...