Windows 10: Video Editor

Discus and support Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My video editor for windows 10 is really buggy. Whenever I try to trim a video the video plays in reverse and even at times makes the video shorter,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skronkidonk, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Video Editor

My video editor for windows 10 is really buggy. Whenever I try to trim a video the video plays in reverse and even at times makes the video shorter, and it makes it where the UI is almost unusable. Never happened before only just today, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Skronkidonk, Apr 5, 2021

2. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Apr 5, 2021
  3. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Apr 5, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Video Editor

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Video Editor

1. Video Editor - Similar Threads - Video Editor

2. Video editor is getting freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editor is getting freezing: Hi there, I have an HP laptop with 8GB RAM and 500GB SSD, it's a new laptop. Whenever I try to make a new video via the "Video Editor" app and try to "export" it always stuck/freeze. I did wait for almost 2-3 hours as sometimes render may take time, but still no luck....
  3. Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor - Change clip preview or delete part of the video

Windows 10 Photo App Video Editor - Change clip preview or delete part of the video: Hi All, Within the app, how do you change the thumbnail of video on the Storyboard, or delete part of a clip to change the thumbnail? Context: When you split a video clip, the new clips do not delete any of the video; it's not actually split, it just creates a copy of...
  4. Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10

Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10: Hi , Video Editor not Visible in Microsoft windows 10 , only i can see photos . The photos has limited features to edit video . I want to use video editor . I tried to use search bar . Windows bar but it can not open video editor ....
  5. video editor app

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor app: I have made a video using my Windows Video Editor App. I need to make the end portion of my video SLO MO. How do I just make part of my video slo-mo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app/6f9b2e42-25b0-4464-bb95-daa4bdafb9a6
  6. Microsoft Video Editor - Easiest Way To Add A Score Card

Microsoft Video Editor - Easiest Way To Add A Score Card: Hello Everyone, I use Microsoft Video Editor to create videos of Pickleball Games. What is the easiest, less labor intensive way of creating a scorecard that remains on the screen that changes throughout the duration of the video? What I have discovered is creating text...
  7. Windows Video-editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Video-editor: Hallo, Wie kan mij helpen? Ik wil in Windows Video-editor voorheen Windows Moviemaker fade-in en fade-out overgangen plaatsen, maar ik kan dit nergens vinden in het programma. Kan dat überhaupt wel?...
  8. Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen

Win 10 Video Editor when I edit a clip the clip loses all video and has a black screen: Tried the answer in this thread - Video Editor - Videos showing up black with only audio on storyboard did not work. still video showing black....
  9. Lightworks video editor wont uninstall

Lightworks video editor wont uninstall: I downloaded the Lightworks video editor on windows 10 i have tried uninstalling it multiple times searched files and deleted them i deleted files in the registry editor and it still appears in my apps in my control panel i have mcaffe virus free ive tried to shred it and its...
  10. Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?: Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the photos they match. Please advise how I can do this....