Windows 10: video encoder

Discus and support video encoder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I find CPU ranking page for my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-encoder/62fc7b8c-3e71-4481-9d5b-70fd2bc89001 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesMills3, Nov 18, 2018.

1. video encoder

how do I find CPU ranking page for my computer?

:)

JamesMills3, Nov 18, 2018

2. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading them to the cloud. A re-encode does the trick but, the issue is software limitations. With Format Factory Freetime software it does the job but, not well. With SUPER http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html it re-encodes perfectly but, it doesn't apply a thumbnail to the video. Any suggestions?

Casey Stellar, Nov 18, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    command line based video de/encoder tools

to add video encoding/decoding benchmarks to tpubench and to our reviews i am looking for command line based tools.

any suggestions? i'm a complete noob with this video stuff.

W1zzard, Nov 18, 2018
  4. video encoder

Encoding Videos slowed down significantly after Creators Fall update

I often do video re-encoding for 4K Videos to reduce their ridiculous sizes that can reach up to 30 GBs for 90 minutes .

Usually it took 24 hours to convert a 1 hour 4K movie to H265 2K (I7 CPU + NVIDIA Acceleration) , I know is too much but still , I have seen worse results on lower specs (I3 CPU + No Acceleration may take well over 5 days) .

Now after creators fall update same videos and encoders , I might get at best 20% of encoding per day (Checking on I3 and I couldn't do an estimate as it never finishes)

I did try to update my drivers to latest and even downgrade to earliest but no use ..

Any suggestions ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

video encoder

1. video encoder - Similar Threads - video encoder

2. BSOD encoding video on OS SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD encoding video on OS SSD: Winver 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985) I was getting a few GSOD week or so ago so I turned off dev build and things seemed to be fine. I was attempting to encode some videos last night and I got BSOD twice in a row. Switched my writing drive to a different SSD and no more BSOD. I...
  3. KMODE_Not_Handled / IRql_not_less_or_equal while encoding videos

KMODE_Not_Handled / IRql_not_less_or_equal while encoding videos: I am using VapourSynth to encode my personal DVD's onto my PC for digital backups. And I've ran it twice but on the third time I came back and my PC has locked up hard no BSOD. Rebooted tried again, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Tried again, KMODE_NOT_HANDLED. Unsure of what...
  4. Computer not selecting dedicated graphics for video encoding or decoding after last Windows...

Computer not selecting dedicated graphics for video encoding or decoding after last Windows...: So today I went to render a video for class and I noticed that my laptop no longer is using the GPU for video encoding or decoding regardless because apprently the new Windows 10 update takes away which graphics processor I use for video rendering putting unneccessary strain...
  5. How long should it take for windows photo editor to encode and export my video.

How long should it take for windows photo editor to encode and export my video.: So I have a 4 minutes and 56 seconds video that im trying to save to my computer so I can upload it to youtube. However, it seems to be taking an unreasonable amount of time, and im not seeing anything on the progress bar. All the video is is a compilation of roughly 10...
  6. Clock_Watchdog_Timeout during video encoding

Clock_Watchdog_Timeout during video encoding: Over the past days I've gotten the clock watchdog timeout bsod during very high cpu usage (was rendering some video). Any help would be appreciated. (2019-09-28_09-16-19).zip 141414
  7. Microsoft Expression Encoder : Cannot preview Video : Error 0x80004002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Expression Encoder : Cannot preview Video : Error 0x80004002: these are the mesages 10/06/2019 01:53:05 Error Preview Window Error: Cannot preview video. 0x80004002 10/06/2019 01:53:02 Info Import succeeded: C:\Users\ipkostika\Documents\Expression\Expression Encoder\Screen Capture Output\ScreenCapture_10-06-2019...
  8. expression encoder 4 cannot preview video

expression encoder 4 cannot preview video: these are the mesages 10/06/2019 01:53:05 Error Preview Window Error: Cannot preview video. 0x80004002 10/06/2019 01:53:02 Info Import succeeded: C:\Users\ipkostika\Documents\Expression\Expression Encoder\Screen Capture Output\ScreenCapture_10-06-2019...
  9. Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System: Hello All Starting to Get into backing up some family home videos that i previously put onto DVD discs, Last time i ran Handbrake it made my fans run so loud, thought PC was gonna blow up lol, I run on Balanced power mode in Windows 10 Pro, Stock Cooling Fan for CPU, EVGA...
  10. Windows 10 Photo - Trim Videos - Re-Encoding since later versions?

Windows 10 Photo - Trim Videos - Re-Encoding since later versions?: I used to trim my DJI drone footage using Windows 10 Photo because it didn't re-encode the the movie and therefore it was very quick. But since newer versions of the photo app, trimming takes much longer and the output is bigger relative to the file length after trimming....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I install a video encoder to my pc?

2. how do i find my pcs encoder

3. some video encode is not avalable on my pc