Windows 10: Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor

Discus and support Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use the built-in Windows 10 video editor in the Photos app, and I quite like it, but I have one problem... On practically every video I export, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vzwhu, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Vzwhu Win User

Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor

I use the built-in Windows 10 video editor in the Photos app, and I quite like it, but I have one problem... On practically every video I export, it always has around a minute of the video completely frozen from a random part of the video. I also notice that it normally happens a few seconds after the start of the video and I'm not sure why. After that minute though, the video just goes back to normal playback with no framerate drops or anything. And I do watch the final video before I export it, so it's not a mistake I made with trimming and such.

Please get back to me!

-Vzwhu

:)

Vzwhu, Oct 31, 2020
  2. TraceyBAN Win User

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo
    Album. Any ideas/suggestions gratefully appreciated.

TraceyBAN, Oct 31, 2020
  3. VV Rao Win User
    Windows 10 crashing and rebooting while exporting a video in Windows Photos Video Editor

Windows 10 crashing and rebooting while exporting a video in Windows Photos Video Editor

Hi all,

I have a Lenovo Laptop Thinkpad Edge with 1st GEN i3 processor with 8 GB RAM.

While in Windows Photos Video Editor, using the "Export or Share" option, I was trying to export a video.

After a few seconds, after about 5% of the task, the system suddenly crashes and reboots.

The task in not completed. There is no video saved anywhere.

How to stop the computer from crashing?

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

VV Rao, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor

Windows 10 Photo video editor / file export issues

Hi CRAIGMCLAY,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor here to help you.

I suggest you to try with resetting Video Editor:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "App"

3. Digit "Video Editor" in the search bar on the right

4. Click on "Video Editor"

5. Click on "Advanced Option"

6. Scroll down to "Reset"

7. Click on "Reset"

Then retry creating the video and export It.

Please let me know if that solves your issue.

StefanoTamiotti, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor

1. Video export freezing in Windows 10 Photos app video editor - Similar Threads - Video export freezing

2. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  3. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  4. Video editor/photos not exporting properly

Video editor/photos not exporting properly: Hello, I have been using video editor on windows 10 a couple of times now. I have a youtube channel and that is what I use. I have already made 2 video 1 was 2 minutes long and the second was 3 minutes long. I am now making a third video that has 10 songs in it and is 30...
  5. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  6. Video Editor Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor Export: I tried to export my video on to my computer. The video saved as a video file. I cant upload a video file to the internet or youtube. How do I export the video as an .MP4 or something that I can share online ?...
  7. Video editor app not exporting

Video editor app not exporting: Hiya, I have been trying to export a mini movie from this program for a while now and it says i have an issuse with my driver but i just updtaed. PLS HELPP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app-not-exporting/34b5d2d0-2b46-45fd-ae73-c37e665a1c35
  8. Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems

Windows Video Editor Photos Export Problems: Hi, Tried editing a video, shuffled some scenes and added a bit of part of another one, but can't export it. It's just two videos, combined them and hit "Finish Video", I kept it overnight for three days, 720p, once Hardware-accelerated, twice vice versa, but all I get is...
  9. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: When I go to export my video project, the progress bar gets to <10%, and the app becomes unresponsive and freezes. A file is created, but it cannot be opened, has 0B size, and no thumbnail. I've tried repairing the app, resetting it, and turning hardware acceleration off,...
  10. Photos App not exporting video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...