Windows 10: Video Export Getting Stuck At 7 Minutes 57 Seconds In Photos Application

Discus and support Video Export Getting Stuck At 7 Minutes 57 Seconds In Photos Application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a compilation video of photos and short videos which have a total time of 11 minutes, 11 seconds in Windows Photos/video app. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jo Robson, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jo Robson Win User

Video Export Getting Stuck At 7 Minutes 57 Seconds In Photos Application

I have created a compilation video of photos and short videos which have a total time of 11 minutes, 11 seconds in Windows Photos/video app. When I export it, the exported video only reaches 7 minutes 57 seconds and cuts off in the middle. I have tried twice, I have checked everything is included in the video, but it still cuts off.

Can anyone help me to resolve this, please?

***Edited Original Title From: Not all of created video being exported***

:)

Jo Robson, Mar 11, 2019

2. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to export videos using Photo application, let us try few troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.

Refer the article on Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Photo application.

To do that,

1. Click on Start icon.
    2. Type Windows PowerShell.
    3. Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    4. Type the following command and press Enter: Get-AppxPackage *Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart the computer and reinstall Microsoft Photos app from Microsoft Store.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Photos won't export video - stops at 7%

I have created a video project. It's multiple videos and adds up to 48min. When I try to export it stops at 7% with the wheel of doom. When I cancel I get error which may not be related 0x8013153B, and related to the cancellation.

I can create small videos at a couple of minutes. I can't find any reference to limits of files, size or length.

This is Windows 10 Microsoft Photos 2018.18091.17210.0

I have disabled the hardware-accelerated video encoding as suggested elsewhere.

Any other thoughts?

Random&Name, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Video Export Getting Stuck At 7 Minutes 57 Seconds In Photos Application

Unable to export videos using Photos application

I need help!!

Been using the windows photo app to make video projects, I've been trying to export the video projects but only less than a minute is exported!! The video I'm trying to export at the moment is 6 minutes. I tried exporting through large, medium, and small
    but I get the same result.

I don't know what do.

Please help.

***Modified title from: Windows Photos App***

LouisLane2, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Video Export Getting Stuck At 7 Minutes 57 Seconds In Photos Application

1. Video Export Getting Stuck At 7 Minutes 57 Seconds In Photos Application - Similar Threads - Video Export Getting

2. Video stuck in export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video stuck in export: so I am using Video Editor feature in Windows 10 and it's been several hours now and I can't export this video. Granted, this video was a bit long but it looked like it'll take the whole day to export. Now, the progress bar is just...stuck. What do I do?...
  3. Update stuck at 57%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update stuck at 57%: Started the upedat and restart but it went to 5, 15 and then 57% it's stuck like this and it's not moving I don't know what to do????? PLS HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-at-57/f532fb41-801c-4bbb-94c2-f4ec89bf816a
  4. Microsoft photos not exporting videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos not exporting videos: For a period of time I have exported videos using Microsoft photos. For some reason which has not been noted any any messages as far as information on my side has said anything is wrong with the program. I have tried the 2 options that come with the settings of the program as...
  5. Windows Photo unable to export video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Photo unable to export video: When trying to export a video created in the Video Editor in Windows Photo, it will say "Exporting..." and then never proceed. I left it running for an hour and there wasn't any progress showing in the bar. It wasn't frozen, since the cancel button still worked. It does...
  6. Photos App not exporting video

Photos App not exporting video: I have a video project made using the photos app that is 25 minutes long using some average sized photos and mp4 short video clips. I used some audio from itunes and some motion effects. When trying to "Finish video" and export to a file on my laptop it shows that it is...
  7. windows photos not exporting video

windows photos not exporting video: Hi there It's exactly as it says. I made a video and it won't let me export. I've reset the app, the laptop, I've done everything except uninstall and reinstall (which I don't wanna do as I don't wanna redo it) Any help will be appreciated Thanks...
  8. photos video export

photos video export: Where does MS photos for Win 10 export a video to? I can't find a created video anywhere on my computer or in OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-video-export/6214cea3-c489-49bf-98ad-1aa5a367a031
  9. Unable to export videos using Photos application

Unable to export videos using Photos application: I need help!! Been using the windows photo app to make video projects, I've been trying to export the video projects but only less than a minute is exported!! The video I'm trying to export at the moment is 6 minutes. I tried exporting through large, medium, and small but I...
  10. Photos won't export video - stops at 7%

Photos won't export video - stops at 7%: I have created a video project. It's multiple videos and adds up to 48min. When I try to export it stops at 7% with the wheel of doom. When I cancel I get error which may not be related 0x8013153B, and related to the cancellation. I can create small videos at a couple of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows photos stuck on export