Windows 10: Video export issues

Discus and support Video export issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone I've been trying to export a video from windows 10 video editor into my videos folder on my pc. The issue is that when the video is fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kweegsSLSL, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Video export issues

Hey everyone I've been trying to export a video from windows 10 video editor into my videos folder on my pc. The issue is that when the video is fully exported there's no sound in the speakers or headphones. This has happened 3 times in a row now.. im a chimp when it comes to technology so im pretty lost. Anyone have any insight? Thank you!

submitted by /u/kweegsSLSL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kweegsSLSL, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Export of Final Video Issue

Hi Franc,

The challenge that you're experiencing could be related to the video format, display resolution, or player that you're using. For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• How did you export the video and where did you save it?
    • After you exported the video, have you checked the video details if there were any changes with the actual resolution?
    • Does this happen to all the videos that you exported regardless of the format and resolution?
    • Have you tried using a different video player and see if the issue persists?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the issue that you are facing while exporting a video. We will need the following information from you to help you further:

• What happens when you try to save the file with a different name?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried?

As per the description in the screenshot, firstly, I would suggest you to close all other instances of Photos app and then try exporting the video.

If that doesn’t help follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Using a different file name

You can try using a different file name and see if that makes a difference.

Method 2: Saving in a different location

I suggest you to try exporting the file in a different location and see if you are able to export it.

Method 3: Creating a new video

If the issue persists, you can try creating the video from scratch and check if that helps.

For additional information, you may also refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Video export issues

Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Video export issues

1. Video export issues - Similar Threads - Video export issues

2. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  3. Exporting Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting Video: A 55 min. video I created two nights ago in the Windows Photo app. has been exporting ever since - going on two days. I create MP4 videos for my church every week and have not had a problem until the last two updates to Windows 10 - It hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid it...
  4. Exporting Video

Exporting Video: A 55 min. video I created two nights ago in the Windows Photo app. has been exporting ever since - going on two days. I create MP4 videos for my church every week and have not had a problem until the last two updates to Windows 10 - It hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid it...
  5. Video Export Sound Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Export Sound Issues: I've been trying to export a video from windows 10 video editor into my video files but every time the video finishes exporting there is no sound. Not in the speakers or headphones. The sound plays in video editor but not once it's been exported. It's happened 3 times in row...
  6. Slow video exporting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow video exporting: Hello, I'm using Windows' default video editor to join 2 clips, they last around 5 hours and almost 8gb, I'm exporting them at 720p, this process takes around 12 hours but I've noticed that when they're exporting the usage of ram is very little (around 60mb) and the GPU usage...
  7. Video Export Error

Video Export Error: I am unable to export a video project through photos app. The same error keeps populating, but I do not know what it means. Please help! The error code is 0x800700DF. Thank you!...
  8. exporting video

exporting video: i made a video that is 3:18 long and for some reason or another i can't seem to export the video into my files so that i can send it to other devises. Please contact me as soon as you can because this project is on a dead line and i would hate to have to do all of it over...
  9. video exporting issues windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video exporting issues windows 10: I used phots app in windows 10 to edit video when i ho to finish project exporting gets stuck halfway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-exporting-issues-windows-10/5483b738-2d85-4fe7-8433-8947645c3bf5
  10. Video not exporting

Video not exporting: I've spent 3 days editing a video in the photos app, as a Video Project. I have made one video before, about 20 mins long, and that exported fine. However, this one, about30 mins long, refuses to export. I can leave it for 6 hours and it has never gotten over 2%. Sometimes...