Windows 10: Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games

Discus and support Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am having this on a laptop that has 1909 build , all games or applications on attempting to play an Ad the loading wheel spins then a gray message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games

So I am having this on a laptop that has 1909 build , all games or applications on attempting to play an Ad the loading wheel spins then a gray message (app message not windows error) pops up indicating Video File Unsupported , while honestly I'd appreciate that at any given day , the kids that use this laptop wants them back because they offer free blahs after running them . So any clue how to restore it back ?

P.S Yes i did check and its not a connection problem as other laptops work fine
    I also did install hevc codec from store and k-lite codec pack and still that did not solve it

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 4, 2020

2. Video streaming failed with unsupported video type error

Hi,
    I was able to resolve the issue by disabling all hardware enhancements for Conexant Smartaudio HD. Here are the steps I took to resolve it, in case someone else runs into the same frustrating problem as I did: Right click on the speaker icon on the lower right hand corner -> Playback Devices -> Disable all hardware enhancements -> OK -> Reboot. That's it!

garfieldltd, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games

No Video Playback

First understand my problem........I cannot play videos online in the xbox live and Microsoft Tips. It displays UNSUPPORTED FILE TYPE OR INVALID FILE PATH.Do I have to install any plugin or drivers?

JoesCathbert, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games

1. Video File Unsupported for all Ads in store applications / games - Similar Threads - Video File Unsupported

2. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: For the last couple of weeks this message Unsupported 16-Bit Application \AppData\Local\Temp\ErrorReport.exe has been coming on my computer. Everytime I try to close it it only keeps on popping back up. How can I get rid of this popup once and for all?...
  3. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: For the last couple of weeks this message Unsupported 16-Bit Application \AppData\Local\Temp\ErrorReport.exe has been coming on my computer. Everytime I try to close it it only keeps on popping back up. How can I get rid of this popup once and for all?...
  4. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: hello, my pc running on windows 10 each 2/3/4/5 minitues a dialogue box upcoming at my display popupUnsupported 16 Bit ApplicationThe program of features\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\eclient.exe\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\mclient.exelike this i have tried any malware, deleted these...
  5. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported 16-Bit Application: hello, my pc running on windows 10 each 2/3/4/5 minitues a dialogue box upcoming at my display popupUnsupported 16 Bit ApplicationThe program of features\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\eclient.exe\\??\\C\user\appdata\temp\mclient.exelike this i have tried any malware, deleted these...
  6. Unsupported 16-Bit Application

7. Unsupported file after exporting video created in Photos

Unsupported file after exporting video created in Photos: I use Photos on my Windows laptop to create videos, made up of photos and videos taken on my IPhone.I don’t usually have any issues with this but I’ve just put together a video project, clicked finish video and chosen my usual USB to save it to. It hangs for about an hour...
  8. ads frozen , no sound on games on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads frozen , no sound on games on all games: the ads are frozen and there is no sound on any games. can you fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-frozen-no-sound-on-games-on-all-games/7abac9c7-b62f-418a-9db8-9c1750dfe19f
  9. Unsupported 16 bit application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsupported 16 bit application: hello dear support, I got problem windows 10 with this issue, when my windows startup, I got received message Unsupported 16-bit application, IDK how to fix that? I tire to fix solution, idk its a virus or something [ATTACH]...
  10. Adding games to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding games to the store: I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-games-to-the-store/6c916643-9a24-40a0-93fc-cf457e37498d