Windows 10: Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem

Discus and support Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an HP 850G1 laptop PC, 16GB of RAM running Windows 10 on a domain, Intel display adapter, dual monitor setup on a desktop. Second monitor is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DChamp, Apr 17, 2016.

1. DChamp Win User

Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem

I have an HP 850G1 laptop PC, 16GB of RAM running Windows 10 on a domain, Intel display adapter, dual monitor setup on a desktop.
    Second monitor is plugged into the VGA port on the HP port replicator.

After using the PC for a bit every day, I try to bring up a program that's minimized to the taskbar, but it maximizes beneath the current program running!

Or, I could have IE or Chrome or Outlook open, and I click to open Windows Explorer, and it opens BEHIND ID/Chrome.
    I've tried the newest video driver, deleting the video driver and letting it install what it wants, but the problem persists.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

DChamp, Apr 17, 2016

2. bad video quality when i take videos with lumia 800

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. The lens is clean Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem :) As it takes perfectly clear photo's. Just as I switch to video it is blurry. Video with or without movement is blurry. I looked at my settings and I don't have the "continuous focus" but automatic focus
    which is set on "on". I don't have video stabilization.

christasalovy, Apr 17, 2016
  3. yulu---01 Win User
    Lumia 800 video autofocus issue?

I would like to complain about

1. The speed of autofocus of the camera and video camera, and

2. The inability of the video camera to focus properly in many circumstances.

I am currently on the 7740 update.

Firstly, while using the camera, the touch focus performs properly, however, the camera autofocus (press the shutter button halfway) works very slowly, if I click it all the way down in one go, the camera does not focus, I have to wait with the shutter button
    half pressed for around 2 seconds before the camera finds a focus. Given that cameraphones can focus in a fraction of a second, this is very irritating and detracts me from wanting to use the phone as a camera or recommending this phone to others.

Secondly, the video camera is unable to focus properly in many situations (mostly when the light source is neither too bright nor too dark), and it seems that the autofocus does not continue to focus while the video is being taken in some circumstances,
    so many of my videos turned out blurry and remains blurry, whilst in some videos, I can see the autofocus changing focus at the beginning of the video, but ends up with a blurry focus as its final focus!

I hope to see this rectified in the next update, thank you.

yulu---01, Apr 17, 2016
Thema:

Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem

1. Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem - Similar Threads - Video Focus blurry

2. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  3. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every once in awhile my focus assist stops working. I have checked everything I can, I have shut down and restarted, and still nothing. Is the whole program not working, or is it just for me?Thank you for providing me with any assistance you can give me....
  4. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: My focus assist only works for some notifications. I have checked the settings and every e-mail that I have assigned to be notified about is listed. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix it, or if the issue is with Microsoft itself. Thank you, MJ...
  5. focus assist problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist problem: i have several times turned it off but it automatically switches to alarm only mode what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist-problem/b7dc6188-c3dc-4c9b-bb83-104a88f4f4a9
  6. Focus stealing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus stealing: I have an application that has drop down menus for work. (like a status change from started to completed) And if I have the work application open, and I open any other application, Skype, Internet explorer, Chrome anything, AFTER the work app is running, I can no longer use...
  7. Focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist: I want focus assist removed from my computer. Period. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/ce21b639-2f25-4bbd-9f07-93deeebd3952
  8. Computer Focus Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Focus Problems: Hello. So I'm currently having a mess of troubles with my computer but the first and biggest is the fact that rather frequently my computer is not registering clicks from my mouse on anything but whatever I had focus on when the issue occurs. Meaning, I will have discord up...
  9. WILL NOT FOCUS

WILL NOT FOCUS: HOW DO YOU FOCUS PICTURES NOT CLEAR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-not-focus/095e7820-8bd6-4647-9ff6-3640bda989a3
  10. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps that are out of focus appear blurry: Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and...