Windows 10: video format

Discus and support video format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrahamLovegrove, Oct 24, 2018.

1. video format

I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV

:)

GrahamLovegrove, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "Video format is not supported" at msn.com

Hello Dennis,

The error message Video format is not supported means that your browser is not compatible with the file format of the video. For us to assist you, we recommend that you use Microsoft Edge instead. Microsoft Edge is the newest browser that comes with
    Windows 10 and it's set as your default browser. To locate Microsoft Edge, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Windows key + S.
    • Type Microsoft Edge, and then hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Oct 24, 2018
  4. video format

IPOD video formats?

i converted one hour movie into .mov using ashampoo movie shrink & burn but it wasn';t copied to ipod..showing ipod doesnt recognised this format while i was trying to copy form itunes library..

ipod doesnt supoort .mov?

which video formats ipod supports?

suggest me best convertor utility to do same.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

video format

1. video format - Similar Threads - video format

2. Trying to play and edit DVD Videos in VOB format (Win10)

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to play and edit DVD Videos in VOB format (Win10): Running Win10 Pro on my desktop and trying to edit some old vides I made and saved to DVD. Pulled out some old family videos I created a few years back which are written to DVD in VOB format. Now that I'm using Win10 Pro it seems I can't get them to play. I have tried...
  3. Complete format and video games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete format and video games: If I do a format of windows on my main drive but I have installed games on different drive from any launcher steam/origin etc how likely is it that I can recover every game installed? Will it screw up installations? submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments]...
  4. download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files

in Windows 10 Customization
    download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files: I don't know what happened but when i go to download videos, the only way i can save a video now is either as a "html document" or "All Files" I even tried to find the .file to change the default app as that is the type of file it downloads as but to no avail. i was...
  5. Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available

in Windows 10 News
    Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While trying to watch a video on YouTube, Vimeo, etc., you might encounter an error – Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available. The error blacks out the media window and you would be unable [...] This post Your browser...
  6. Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add gif file format files in Windows Video Editor.: Hello! I've tried to make a video consisting of several gifs back-to-back in the Windows 10 Video Editor, but they are just displayed as pictures and do not move. Does the Video Editor support gifs, and if so, how do I make them move? (and if it does not support them,...
  7. Video import format with Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video import format with Photos app: If I use the Windows 10 Photos app to import video from my camcorder, what file format will it use to store that import? Is the resulting file a digital format, such as WMV or MPG4, or does it save to some form of analog format? I don't want to edit the video file. I just...
  8. Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format: Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that I'm looking for without the thumbnails....
  9. Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screensaver (SCR Video format): Hello community. I would like to talk about this old fashion that Windows A,K,A Microsoft has not been updated Screensaver option sense "forever". it has always been Photos or 3D graph images as the alternative of screensaver. The idea for user of their computer should...
  10. Windows 10 File Explorer not showing video files in thumbnail format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer not showing video files in thumbnail format: I've seen this question asked several times before within the community, as of yet I've not seen a solution to my problem. Until several days ago I wasn't having this problem, File Explorer was working correctly and all my video files were being shown in thumbnail format....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wIndows phone video format