Windows 10: video format

Discus and support video format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GrahamLovegrove, Oct 24, 2018.

1. video format

I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV

:)

GrahamLovegrove, Oct 24, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    "Video format is not supported" at msn.com

Hello Dennis,

The error message Video format is not supported means that your browser is not compatible with the file format of the video. For us to assist you, we recommend that you use Microsoft Edge instead. Microsoft Edge is the newest browser that comes with
    Windows 10 and it's set as your default browser. To locate Microsoft Edge, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Windows key + S.
    • Type Microsoft Edge, and then hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Oct 24, 2018
  4. video format

IPOD video formats?

i converted one hour movie into .mov using ashampoo movie shrink & burn but it wasn';t copied to ipod..showing ipod doesnt recognised this format while i was trying to copy form itunes library..

ipod doesnt supoort .mov?

which video formats ipod supports?

suggest me best convertor utility to do same.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

video format

1. video format - Similar Threads - video format

2. WHY AM I RECEIVING AN ERROR CODE WHEN I TRY TO PLAY VIDEOS OF DIFFERENT FORMATS IN MY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY AM I RECEIVING AN ERROR CODE WHEN I TRY TO PLAY VIDEOS OF DIFFERENT FORMATS IN MY...: Iam unable to play videos of certain formats in my windows media player or films and tv and iam receiving following error code! "Missing codec This item was encoded in a format that's not supported. 0xc00d5212 Someone please suggest me with a suitable solution!...
  3. WHY AM I RECEIVING AN ERROR CODE WHEN I TRY TO PLAY VIDEOS OF DIFFERENT FORMATS IN MY...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY AM I RECEIVING AN ERROR CODE WHEN I TRY TO PLAY VIDEOS OF DIFFERENT FORMATS IN MY...: Iam unable to play videos of certain formats in my windows media player or films and tv and iam receiving following error code! "Missing codec This item was encoded in a format that's not supported. 0xc00d5212 Someone please suggest me with a suitable solution!...
  4. Converting HEIC Formatted Photos/Videos on Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting HEIC Formatted Photos/Videos on Windows 11 PC: My wife took a bunch of videos and pictures with her new iPhone 15 Pro Max on a recent cruise. We were not savvy enough to format the camera to "Most Compatible" so she took everything in HEIC. Yesterday she downloaded everything to our PC. To our surprise : - , most will not...
  5. Converting HEIC Formatted Photos/Videos on Windows 11 PC

Converting HEIC Formatted Photos/Videos on Windows 11 PC: My wife took a bunch of videos and pictures with her new iPhone 15 Pro Max on a recent cruise. We were not savvy enough to format the camera to "Most Compatible" so she took everything in HEIC. Yesterday she downloaded everything to our PC. To our surprise : - , most will not...
  6. I backup my iPhone videos and photos to Onedrive but Onedrive will not play MOV format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I backup my iPhone videos and photos to Onedrive but Onedrive will not play MOV format?: Why does Onedrive have an issue play MOV format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-backup-my-iphone-videos-and-photos-to-onedrive/e4769342-5ec9-4789-9de9-e3e1a9646d4b
  7. I backup my iPhone videos and photos to Onedrive but Onedrive will not play MOV format?

I backup my iPhone videos and photos to Onedrive but Onedrive will not play MOV format?: Why does Onedrive have an issue play MOV format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-backup-my-iphone-videos-and-photos-to-onedrive/e4769342-5ec9-4789-9de9-e3e1a9646d4b
  8. Created a local user, but that user cannot play videos of any format anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created a local user, but that user cannot play videos of any format anywhere: I created a local user on my computer. I try to play a video and it crashes the windows video app, sometimes VLC will play the audio but not the video, browsers also cannot play any video files from my NAS. If I switch users back to my administrator, everything works fine....
  9. Created a local user, but that user cannot play videos of any format anywhere

Created a local user, but that user cannot play videos of any format anywhere: I created a local user on my computer. I try to play a video and it crashes the windows video app, sometimes VLC will play the audio but not the video, browsers also cannot play any video files from my NAS. If I switch users back to my administrator, everything works fine....
  10. Created a local user, but that user cannot play videos of any format anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wIndows phone video format