Windows 10: Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom????

Discus and support Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom???? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamShumway1, May 7, 2020.

1. Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom????

Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom????

:)

WilliamShumway1, May 7, 2020

2. Zoomed in videos

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Which media player are you using to play the videos?

2) Since when are you facing this issue?

3) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

4) Are you facing the same issue while trying to play the videos on the internet?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting steps.

Method 1: Try to use the 'Ctrl' key from your keyboard and the
    Scroll wheel from your mouse to zoom in and zoom out and see if this helps.

Method 2: Change the Display Settings.

Step 1: Right Click on an empty space on your desktop and click on
    Display Settings.

Step 2: Under Scale and layout, click on the drop-down list of
    Change the size of text, apps, and other items and see if the setting is set to 100% (Recommended).

Step 3: On the same screen of Display Settings, see if the
    Resolution is set to Recommended.

Method 3: Reinstall Graphics Drivers.

If the Method 1 didn't work, then you may want to
    Update or Reinstall the Graphics Drivers

Click on the above link and expand the Display Adapters category and then follow the rest of the steps in the above article.

NOTE: If you are using any Graphics Card Controller Application, then you may want to look into the application for the Video quality, Full Screen, etc., and change those settings.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 7, 2020
  3. pepanee Win User
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

Open Windows Settings
    In the search box, type and open, Troubleshoot

I would try a bunch of those in there, such as:
    • Hardware and Devices
    • Power
    • Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
    • Video Playback

...yet I would try most of them, if not all of them

Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom???? [​IMG]

pepanee, May 7, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

Hi, have you recently upgraded to the Creator's build- which version of Windows have you clean installed?
    (zbook asked you to run winver and post the build number)

If so, did you notice any freezes before updating?

However
    10.0.14393 N/A Build 14393 and your hotfix list
    [01]: KB3176936
    [02]: KB3199209
    [03]: KB3199986
    [04]: KB3211320
    [05]: KB4013418
    [06]: KB4022632
    [07]: KB4023834
    seems to indicate you are using the Anniversary build 1607.

From your process list I notice
    TrustedInstaller.exe C:\WINDOWS\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe 5448
    TiWorker.exe C:\WINDOWS\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicingstack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.14393.82_none_5be7b69702339d1d\TiWorker.exe -Embedding

- which suggests an update is being installed.

Please post a screenshot of your task manager when your PC is nominally idle, making sure any columns with significant activity are organised high to low.
    To post a screenshot please use the Insert Image icon above your post to the left of the video icon.

When does your PC typically freeze?You mention watching videos- only then?
    Was your PC running ok until recently? (Have you had it a while or just acquired it?)

So you notice any freezing before you install programs such as Chrome or Avast?

In particular
    Why are you running Tabtip.exe?

TabTip.exe Windows process - What is it?

dalchina, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Video freezes after 2-3 seconds when using zoom???? - Similar Threads - Video freezes seconds

2. Webcam freezes after 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam freezes after 2 seconds: So I just installed windows 11 and my webcam freezes just after a few seconds. I made sure my drivers were updated. I even used the registry editor to no avail. Even in the camera's app it freezes. I'm unable to stream or do anything no matter what I try. I have an elgato...
  3. Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest: In this morning I noticed that when I stay 2-3 seconds without using the mouse or keyboard they freeze for 5 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-freezing-after-2-3-seconds-of/56f079f9-c29e-4fd1-90d1-cf49726508ad
  4. Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest: In this morning I noticed that when I stay 2-3 seconds without using the mouse or keyboard they freeze for 5 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-freezing-after-2-3-seconds-of/56f079f9-c29e-4fd1-90d1-cf49726508ad
  5. Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Video Freezing for 2 or more seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Freezing for 2 or more seconds: Hi,I have HP computer and whenever I have a zoom meeting or any meeting site such as google meet the video freezes and audio too for 2 seconds and then comes back. This has become really annoying as whenever I have to hear some important info it freezes. I'm pretty sure that...
  7. PC constantly freezes for half a second after 2-3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC constantly freezes for half a second after 2-3 hours: This suddenly happened to me 2 weeks ago. After 2-3 hours running my screen stops for a bit (0.5s) then works normally, it also distorts audio in that lagging period. This happens every 10 seconds or so. I thought it is hardware related but restarting seems to temporary fix...
  8. Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds: Hello Everyone, My computer freezes for 2-3 seconds from time to time, then it goes on working normally. This is quite annoying. The computer is just a few days old! Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance. 161752
  9. My laptop freezes after every 2-3 seconds and makes buzzing sound if video is played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop freezes after every 2-3 seconds and makes buzzing sound if video is played: My laptop freezes after every 2-3 seconds and after restarting the laptop the problem goes away for that time only and again appears. While it freezes the laptop makes the buzzing noise if there is any video is getting played. I have done the following things but didn't work...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my video at zoom freezes

2. zoom meeting video freezes after

3. Zoom video freezes after a few seconds

4. zoom video freezes after 1 or 2 seconds,
  5. zoom meetings video freezing after 2 seconds,
  6. video freezes in zoom