Windows 10: Video freezes at 30 minutes

Discus and support Video freezes at 30 minutes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NAR22, Sep 18, 2018.

1. NAR22 Win User

Video freezes at 30 minutes

I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in both Skype and Zoom and even on the Skype video test in Skype settings. All drivers and windows updates are up to date. The bios has been reloaded 3 times. The camera driver has been deleted and reinstalled. And Lenovo has even replaced the camera.

:)

NAR22, Sep 18, 2018

2. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 18, 2018
  3. dawei Win User
    Windows 7 freezes for 1 minute

My custom built rig has lately, in the past 2 months or so, been having these spits of freezing. It will freeze for exactly 1 minute: always 1 minute, every time. I can time it down to the second.

The weird thing is that when it freezes, some programs seem to be immune to it. When playing a full screen game, video and audio will freeze (though not always at the same time, sometimes one or the other will lag). Playing a 3D game in windowed mode seems to be immune to it however. Windows explorer and Firefox always seems to freeze, but Windows Messenger (including video call) will work as normal even while everything else is frozen. After a minute has passed, everything is back to normal. It happens at irregular intervals: sometimes it will happen then happen again 30 seconds later, and sometimes I can go hours without the problem.

It's a bit bizarre and I'm not sure what is causing it. The fact that it is always exactly 1 minute makes me think it's some dumb program checking for an update or something, but I can't pin it down.

Any ideas appreciated.

dawei, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Gertie00 Win User

Alert/beep every 30 minutes

Every 30 minutes my Lumia600 gives a short beep/alert. Any suggestions what could be causing this?

Gertie00, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Video freezes at 30 minutes - Similar Threads - Video freezes minutes

2. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  3. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  4. Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing: my system is:Windows 11 Pro, 22621.1635 22H2Asus Crosshair VIII darkhero MotherboardAMD Ryzen 5800XNvidia RTX 3070ti & GT 1030RAM 32GBnon-OCTimeline1. YouTube video is freezing2. Tried HW Accerlation OFF -> Not Solved3. GPU Driver Update -> Not Solved4. Twitch stream video is...
  5. Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing

Video stops every 30 minutes while it playing: my system is:Windows 11 Pro, 22621.1635 22H2Asus Crosshair VIII darkhero MotherboardAMD Ryzen 5800XNvidia RTX 3070ti & GT 1030RAM 32GBnon-OCTimeline1. YouTube video is freezing2. Tried HW Accerlation OFF -> Not Solved3. GPU Driver Update -> Not Solved4. Twitch stream video is...
  6. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  7. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  8. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  9. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  10. Gears of War 4 freezes every 30 minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 freezes every 30 minutes of playing: My game freezes after playing 30 min - 1 hour. The game runs between 120-144 fps. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and windows as well. I do really want to play the game without having any issues. Pleas help me. I have Windows 10 PRO...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom call video freezes after 30 minutes

2. What does capped at thirty minutes