Windows 10: Video Freezing

Discus and support Video Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello my computer is fairly new, I bought it less than a year ago. When I am using TEAMS to teach the video freezes for a few seconds a lot. It is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MyrnaPortales, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Video Freezing

Hello my computer is fairly new, I bought it less than a year ago. When I am using TEAMS to teach the video freezes for a few seconds a lot. It is not an issue with my internet as other computers in the house do not have the problem. What can be causing the problem for the video chat to be freezing? it also happens with Zoom or you tube videos.

:)

MyrnaPortales, Aug 29, 2020
  2. alwann Win User

Embedded videos freezing

Recently I installed Windows 10, upgrading from 8.1. Now videos embedded in emails freeze after playing for a few seconds. Mainly it's the ads that often precede and accompany shared videos that are freezing, but when this happens, I can't get beyond them to see the shared vid. This occurs with all browsers that I have tried, e.g., MSN, Google, IE. Suggestions?

alwann, Aug 29, 2020
  3. video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Video Freezing

COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Video Freezing

1. Video Freezing - Similar Threads - Video Freezing

2. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  3. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  4. My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games: As of lately, when I play larger video games such as the last of us, god of war, and CSGO, my computer suddenly looses all responsiveness and freezes, needing to be restarted using the off button.I have tried to diagnose this problem, and event viewer says that its a kernel...
  5. My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games

My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games: As of lately, when I play larger video games such as the last of us, god of war, and CSGO, my computer suddenly looses all responsiveness and freezes, needing to be restarted using the off button.I have tried to diagnose this problem, and event viewer says that its a kernel...
  6. My windows 10 PC keeps freezing irreversibly while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Permanent computer freezing while playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent computer freezing while playing video games.: Recently while playing large video games such as the last of us, and god of war, I encountered a problem where after a few minutes of gaming my entire computer freezes particularly during cutscenes, needing a manual reboot. In event viewer, it seems like its an kernel-power...
  8. Permanent computer freezing while playing video games.

Permanent computer freezing while playing video games.: Recently while playing large video games such as the last of us, and god of war, I encountered a problem where after a few minutes of gaming my entire computer freezes particularly during cutscenes, needing a manual reboot. In event viewer, it seems like its an kernel-power...
  9. Permanent computer freezing while playing video games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help

PC Freezes when I play video games, I need help: My computer has been frequently freezing while playing video games for the past year. My screen will freeze on whatever the current image is and no input will change the screen. I have to hold down the power button on my pc. It doesn't matter what game I'm playing, from very...