Windows 10: Video games freezing randomly from time to time

Discus and support Video games freezing randomly from time to time in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. I am having a problem that appears randomly when I play video game, it freezes sometimes and I have to close the game with task manager and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by izhafirulloh, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Video games freezing randomly from time to time

Hello.

I am having a problem that appears randomly when I play video game, it freezes sometimes and I have to close the game with task manager and open it up again. It's really annoying when I try to play online games so I would like to solve this problem. Days ago I also have the driver from Acer manufacturer site installed but the game still freeze from time to time as well, but the game still runs afterwards with graphical errors and in the end I still have to restart the game. I currently have the latest Nvidia driver installed, when I am using the older driver from Acer, I also noticed that I can't run newer games so I would like to keep the driver updated if possible.

:)

izhafirulloh, Mar 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Video games freezing randomly from time to time

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Video games freezing randomly from time to time

1. Video games freezing randomly from time to time - Similar Threads - Video games freezing

2. Random screen freezes in idle time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random screen freezes in idle time: Good day, on backup laptop I struggle with an UI annoyance after upgrading to 23H2, the screen partially freezes after about 10 minutes receiving no user input. The screen still shows mouse pointer moves but windows and controls don't update to any changes on user actions....
  3. Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes/Crashes at random times/intervals: Greetings,I recently upgraded my system with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM. Of course, performing a clean install of Windows 10.Unfortunately, the system crashes randomly, both at light and heavy loads. Sometimes, it can work fine for many hours uninterrupted, and other...
  4. Windows 10 Freezes at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Freezes at random times.: Hi,So last week i started experiencing lag or whole computer freezing for few seconds and then going back normal. I looked around internet for answers and saw that updating bios would help, so i did that and updated my bios, but nothing changed.Somewhere i saw that if you go...
  5. windows 11 freezes in random times in games or in Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 freezes in random times in games or in Desktop: windows 11 freezes in random times when playing games or in desktop and keeps freezing for 1 sec but this is annoying . when I bought this PC in 2 months ago everything was OK note: all Temperatures in the Perfect Ranges PC specsCPU: Ryzen 5 5600XGPU: Nividia RTX 2060 6gbRAMs...
  6. windows 11 freezes in random times in games or in Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 freezes in random times in games or in Desktop: windows 11 freezes in random times when playing games or in desktop and keeps freezing for 1 sec but this is annoying . when I bought this PC in 2 months ago everything was OK note: all Temperatures in the Perfect Ranges PC specsCPU: Ryzen 5 5600XGPU: Nividia RTX 2060 6gbRAMs...
  7. PC Keeps freezing at random times

PC Keeps freezing at random times: Hello, I am having a problem with random freezing on my computer. This happens usually every time I boot up my computer and usually every 20 minutes it persists from there. I have tried updating drivers, Command Prompts, removing software. Before my pc was running...
  8. Keyboard freezing from time to time

Keyboard freezing from time to time: I am currently running Windows 10 v 1909 but with an Update that was installed two or three weeks ago my keyboard began to freeze. At first, it was very subtle, but now it freezes every two or three seconds and the characters I typed appear all at once after waiting for some...
  9. Getting random BSOD from time to time.

Getting random BSOD from time to time.: Hello. I've been getting random BSOD lately, for the past couple months. They happen scarce and rare, when I'm just sitting on desktop or gaming. A few days ago I upgraded some of my hardware (CPU, Motherboard, RAM) the PSU/GPU are still the old ones. I then did a fresh...
  10. computer freezing at random times

in Windows 10 Support
    computer freezing at random times: My computer keeps randomly freezing and it is driving me nuts! Sometimes I can be playing for hours and nothing happens or I have had it also freeze when it is starting up or once windows has loaded. I can't remember when I bought it but for a graphics card, it has a geforce...