Windows 10: Video games on winsows 10

Discus and support Video games on winsows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering if anybody knows if harry potter and the sorcerers stone, chamber of secrets and world cup work on windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TravisPark2, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Video games on winsows 10

I was wondering if anybody knows if harry potter and the sorcerers stone, chamber of secrets and world cup work on windows 10.

:)

TravisPark2, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Printing in Winsows 10

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the in-built Printer troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “printer” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists suggest you to update the printer drivers by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Print Queues.
    • Right click on the printer driver and select Update Driver Software and follow the on-screen prompts.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Video games on winsows 10

Movie Maker after upgrade to windows 10 from winsows 8.1

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Playing Video"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Video games on winsows 10

1. Video games on winsows 10 - Similar Threads - Video games winsows

2. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK: I´m experience an anomaly while i´m using my windows 10. The windows are turning black like a blink then it turn on a normal color but after using it again blink in black. Does anyone know how to fix it? I first thought it was my monitor but it happen too when i access by...
  3. WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS ON WINSOWS 10 TURNING BLACK: I´m experience an anomaly while i´m using my windows 10. The windows are turning black like a blink then it turn on a normal color but after using it again blink in black. Does anyone know how to fix it? I first thought it was my monitor but it happen too when i access by...
  4. Problems with the Winsows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with the Winsows 10 update: I recently found out that my Windows 10 update won't run and that Background Intelligent Transfer Service could be part of the problem. None of the troubleshooters have helped, nor do they have any of the online solutions, I am at a loss. This has been a trouble-free laptop...
  5. winsows 10 update audio problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    winsows 10 update audio problems: how to fix "no audio" after recent windows 10 1903 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-update-audio-problems/815aa3d0-a8db-40a0-83d4-f9e3cd7c6e09
  6. Winsows 10 S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winsows 10 S: Hi Has anyone any experience of switching off S mode in Windows 10, if so any feedback would be welcome, good and bad. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-s/34aa4b67-8777-4bca-a8e3-915b017305ef
  7. Winsows 10 , cortana

in Cortana
    Winsows 10 , cortana: When I click Cortana It is always showing that ,we are adding a feature to windows, continuously I cannot able to use Cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-cortana/15b7f9f0-1d60-4b02-8321-195d4a904983"
  8. winsows 10 acttivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winsows 10 acttivation: how to activate windows 10 if i had product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-acttivation/e811ceb5-768a-45db-b2ca-bd46ee3fb863"
  9. winsows reactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winsows reactivation: From many days i am getting message that my windows license will expire soon, my edition is windows 10 pro and running on windows 10 version 1511. There is an activation button on the screen which shows that it will automatically activate windows whenever i will be connected...
  10. Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts?: Hi everyone! The new "Task view" in the taskbar in Windows 10 allows multiple desktops with different windows to use for a better overview and better management of open Windows. Now i would like know how i can open any window in a new or specific Desktop. As an...