Windows 10: Video group call is not working -messenger app

Discus and support Video group call is not working -messenger app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello.I have installed messenger app via windows store.I noticed that video calling group is not working .Is working with one person... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vasilisnikolo, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Video group call is not working -messenger app

Hello.I have installed messenger app via windows store.I noticed that video calling group is not working .Is working with one person only.I saw in internet that via chrome video group calling is supported.I use messenger web app via chrome but also is not working.I saw also about windows camera privacy settings.I check it ,i don't see any issue.So what is happened?Is it possible to be a confilct with other programs?For example i have installed cybelrink ''you cam ''

:)

vasilisnikolo, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger

The great thing about admin privileges in Messenger is they work in the background; if your group chat doesn’t need that level of control, it won’t get in the way of your group messaging. You’ll have the option to decide if you’d like admin approval for approving new members, but this preference is off by default in your group chat settings.

We’re also making it easier to add new people to group chats with joinable links. Anyone in a group chat can create a custom invite link and share it with someone they’d like to join the conversation. People who tap the link will either be added to the group automatically if approvals are offa, or will be added once the admin has approved the request.

By chatting with up to 250 people in a group at a time, group chats are fun, useful, and seamless at the same time. And admin privileges and joinable links are just a few of the great group chat features in Messenger:

• Last year we introduced several new features including @mentions, making it easy to jump right back in to the conversation to answer someone’s question or to provide a response
    • We also introduced reactions, giving you an option to quickly show acknowledgement or express how you feel in an easy way with an emoji
    • Group payments make it easy to get paid back whether you’re splitting a restaurant bill or chipping in for a group gift.
    • There are also fun ways to customize group chats, making conversations more delightful with custom emoji, nicknames, a photo, and text color.
    You can also have realtime voice and video chats in groups with up to 50 people at a time, and now you can add friends and family to your in-progress voice and video chats without having to interrupt the conversation, making sure no one misses out.

Messenger is a great way to connect to the groups of people you care about most – helping you spend time together online or even better, making plans to spend time together in real life. We’re looking forward to hearing what you think as we roll out these new group chat features!

By Drew Moxon,
    Messenger Product Manager

Source: Youre in Charge: Messenger Group Chats Are Now Better Than Ever | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Admin Privileges for Group Conversations in Facebook Messenger

The great thing about admin privileges in Messenger is they work in the background; if your group chat doesn’t need that level of control, it won’t get in the way of your group messaging. You’ll have the option to decide if you’d like admin approval for approving new members, but this preference is off by default in your group chat settings.

We’re also making it easier to add new people to group chats with joinable links. Anyone in a group chat can create a custom invite link and share it with someone they’d like to join the conversation. People who tap the link will either be added to the group automatically if approvals are offa, or will be added once the admin has approved the request.

By chatting with up to 250 people in a group at a time, group chats are fun, useful, and seamless at the same time. And admin privileges and joinable links are just a few of the great group chat features in Messenger:

• Last year we introduced several new features including @mentions, making it easy to jump right back in to the conversation to answer someone’s question or to provide a response
    • We also introduced reactions, giving you an option to quickly show acknowledgement or express how you feel in an easy way with an emoji
    • Group payments make it easy to get paid back whether you’re splitting a restaurant bill or chipping in for a group gift.
    • There are also fun ways to customize group chats, making conversations more delightful with custom emoji, nicknames, a photo, and text color.
    You can also have realtime voice and video chats in groups with up to 50 people at a time, and now you can add friends and family to your in-progress voice and video chats without having to interrupt the conversation, making sure no one misses out.

Messenger is a great way to connect to the groups of people you care about most – helping you spend time together online or even better, making plans to spend time together in real life. We’re looking forward to hearing what you think as we roll out these new group chat features!

By Drew Moxon,
    Messenger Product Manager

Source: Youre in Charge: Messenger Group Chats Are Now Better Than Ever | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Video group call is not working -messenger app

New Facebook Messenger Desktop app for Windows 10 and MacOS

Source: New Messenger Desktop App for Group Video Calls and Chats - About Facebook

Brink, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Video group call is not working -messenger app

1. Video group call is not working -messenger app - Similar Threads - Video group call

2. Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app: I am using windows 10 pro, build 19042. I installed Whatsapp desktop app from Microsoft store, but the video call is not working properly. After I click the call/video call option on the desktop app, the options grey out & do not connect immediately, the call connects after...
  3. Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp video call not working on desktop app: I am using windows 10 pro, build 19042. I installed Whatsapp desktop app from Microsoft store, but the video call is not working properly. After I click the call/video call option on the desktop app, the options grey out & do not connect immediately, the call connects after...
  4. videos in messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in messenger: [ATTACH]I use firefox and it updated today and now it will not play any videos sent through messenger, but aslso when you go to download the video it shows as a HTML, anyone have a solution please, have cleared cach, did a pc restart and even reset firefox nothing has helped....
  5. Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls: Hi - I have a strange problem with making video calls on FB messenger. My main browser is Chrome, operating system Windows 10. I can make voice calls so the microphone is working. When I try to take part in a video call, to receive the call ai get a message that says I...
  6. facebook messenger video calling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    facebook messenger video calling: If I try to use fb messenger video call I get this message -! But microphone is turned on, and access allowed for messengers? An error occurred while trying to get access to the microphone: Access to media devices has been denied....
  7. Messenger video

Messenger video: When I tap on a video, in the messenger app, it doesn't play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video/ecfda0e0-eeb9-4a59-82aa-38fee9667739"
  8. Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger Voice and Video calls not working with on new Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Facebook quietly upgraded its Messenger app for Windows 10 with the ability to make voice and video calls. The feature worked with all major browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. However, many users report the Facebook Messenger...
  9. messenger video calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    messenger video calls: How do Imake video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-calls/acbdb45f-e750-4eee-8a7a-9fe04e80c72e
  10. messenger video chat reads" failed call"

messenger video chat reads" failed call": so can you tell me what I turn off. I'm tired. I'll try back tomorrow ***Moved from Audio and video playback / Windows 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-video-chat-reads-failed-call/c97203ce-e58e-4b08-b1de-c646b740af08"