Windows 10: Video in video editor app turns to large blocks after exporting.

Discus and support Video in video editor app turns to large blocks after exporting. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made a video to post to YouTube but every time I export it the image comes across as large blocks. I can see the entire image behind the blocks but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rick Brandenburg, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Video in video editor app turns to large blocks after exporting.

I made a video to post to YouTube but every time I export it the image comes across as large blocks. I can see the entire image behind the blocks but it like it has really large pixels across the entire screen. It looks really good in the App and I tried to export it in all resolutions and still has the same effect.

:)

Rick Brandenburg, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Raniel V. Win User

Video Editor Export

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for your feedback.

When using the video editor app, go to the upper right hand part of the window and click on "Finish Video", then click on Export to save it on your desired folder or location.

Once the export has been completed, it should automatically save as an .MP4 file.

You may verify it by doing a right click on the video and selecting properties. The type of file should be "MP4 File (.mp4)".

Please let me know if the issue persist even after trying the steps above. Thank you.

Raniel V., Mar 8, 2021
  3. TraceyBAN Win User
    Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo
    Album. Any ideas/suggestions gratefully appreciated.

TraceyBAN, Mar 8, 2021
  4. thadman27 Win User

Video in video editor app turns to large blocks after exporting.

Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting

Hello,

I have been trying to make a video using Microsoft Video Editor through Photos. The app itself worked fine. I made the video (about 6 minutes long) exactly the way I wanted to and it looks about as good as I want it to. But when I go to export it, it won't
    export. I get the pop-up that has me choose video quality, and I choose it. But after I pick the file location and click "export", the pop-up that says "exporting" never changes. No progress is made in exporting the video. I can find a file that was supposed
    to be the video with the title of the video, but it says that the file cannot be opened.

Any help at all would be awesome.

thadman27, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Video in video editor app turns to large blocks after exporting.

1. Video in video editor app turns to large blocks after exporting. - Similar Threads - Video video editor

2. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  3. Video Editor not exporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor not exporting: I have tried literally everything. I have tried using smaller resolutions, not using hardware accel, resetting the photo app, restarting the photo app, reinstalling the photo app, updating window, used troubleshooters that said they COULDN'T fix the problem, and have even...
  4. Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting

Microsoft Video Editor Not Exporting: Hello, I have been trying to make a video using Microsoft Video Editor through Photos. The app itself worked fine. I made the video about 6 minutes long exactly the way I wanted to and it looks about as good as I want it to. But when I go to export it, it won't export. I...
  5. Video Editor Export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor Export: I tried to export my video on to my computer. The video saved as a video file. I cant upload a video file to the internet or youtube. How do I export the video as an .MP4 or something that I can share online ?...
  6. About video editor not exporting

About video editor not exporting: Hi, About Windows Vidoe editor not exporting, I had this problem and in search of a solution I found myself here; I had tried exporting my 6mins video thrice without success. Each time before exporting, I modified the name of the video and storage location. The fourth...
  7. Video editor app not exporting

Video editor app not exporting: Hiya, I have been trying to export a mini movie from this program for a while now and it says i have an issuse with my driver but i just updtaed. PLS HELPP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app-not-exporting/34b5d2d0-2b46-45fd-ae73-c37e665a1c35
  8. Video editor export error

Video editor export error: Hello, I have created a 40 minute video for my college seniors on the Microsoft Video Editor, but when it begins the export process, I receive an error message with the code 0x80004005. I've been unable to determine what the problem is. Thanks for your help....
  9. Video Editor not exporting

Video Editor not exporting: When I go to export my video project, the progress bar gets to <10%, and the app becomes unresponsive and freezes. A file is created, but it cannot be opened, has 0B size, and no thumbnail. I've tried repairing the app, resetting it, and turning hardware acceleration off,...
  10. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...