Windows 10: video in Windows Media Player

Discus and support video in Windows Media Player in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have shot a video on my camera in portrait orientation. Can I now rotate it into landscape within Windows Media Player?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LynOades, Apr 24, 2020.

1. LynOades Win User

video in Windows Media Player

I have shot a video on my camera in portrait orientation. Can I now rotate it into landscape within Windows Media Player?

:)

LynOades, Apr 24, 2020

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Apr 24, 2020
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. video in Windows Media Player - Similar Threads - video Media Player

2. no videos opening in my media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no videos opening in my media player: some vidoes are not opening in my system it showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-videos-opening-in-my-media-player/2d84bd9a-f834-44c9-8009-f00ededcc194
  3. no videos opening in my media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no videos opening in my media player: some vidoes are not opening in my system it showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-videos-opening-in-my-media-player/2d84bd9a-f834-44c9-8009-f00ededcc194
  4. Windows Media Player ruining my pictures and videos

Windows Media Player ruining my pictures and videos: Hi,Most of my saved images and videos are ruined by Media Player. Now that they cannot no longer open on Media Player I can’t even use any other platforms to open.It’s just gone. I cannot keep losing my pictures at this rate. What’s going on with windows? I never had this...
  5. video and media player buffering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video and media player buffering: how to fix video and media player buffering and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-and-media-player-buffering/fe1aad7c-a278-4c91-90d4-c1c006d5d7cf
  6. windows media player not saving videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows media player not saving videos: I had to reinstall windows 10 had many videos saved to windows media player, They seem to have disappeared I tried to get them back but was unable to and now when I try to add a new video it goes to the unsaved list How do i get the videos back and how to they go...
  7. editing a video with windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    editing a video with windows 10 media player: what are the steps to edit a video with windows 10 media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-a-video-with-windows-10-media-player/4e5d84e7-f02e-47cf-90ad-889b48ca7c3f
  8. adding video to media player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adding video to media player: How do I add a video to Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-video-to-media-player/40284536-5d46-4c2d-8a48-89d717855a87"
  9. Windows media player crashes on music or video.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player crashes on music or video.: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 12.0.17134.1 Application Timestamp: 854a1b2d Fault Module Name:...
  10. Media Player Running Consecutive Videos

Media Player Running Consecutive Videos: Probably missing something easy and am preoccupied to look into it so throw a quick answer my way lol. But lets say I run multiple instances of a show at one time through Windows media player, it keeps looping the same first launched episode instead of moving down the list. I...