Windows 10: video input 2

Discus and support video input 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; first of all i need people replying to this post to stay on topic of what im asking!!!!! i need software that can enable usb or hdmi video input on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TastelessCone16, Mar 9, 2019.

1. video input 2

first of all i need people replying to this post to stay on topic of what im asking!!!!!

i need software that can enable usb or hdmi video input on a laptop.

I HAVE ALL OF THE UPDATES DONT ASK ABOUT THAT!!!!! STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!

:)

TastelessCone16, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Ender Win User

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Mar 9, 2019
  4. browntbdd Win User

video input 2

Where monitor input settings-issue with waking up after sleep

1 Intel(R) q33 express chipset family (microsoft corporatione - WDDM 1.0)

2 Intel Management Engine? I hit update drivers on the 2 lines i had for Intel core processors and they said I had the correct one.
    Are you suggesting that i do some thing else/ I do not know what Intel Management Engine is.

3. Bios update- i am running HP support assistant again to see if it shows any needed updates. If that finds nothing- and I have ran it b4
    how do i step by step update BIOS ?
    I have right clicked on most items in device manager (there is no BIOS listing) and all drivers are up to date.

browntbdd, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

video input 2

1. video input 2 - Similar Threads - video input

2. How can I fix a problem where some video files are not acceptable as input from HDD via USB...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix a problem where some video files are not acceptable as input from HDD via USB...: I have no problem with MP4 file input via TV USB port from a USB3 NTSF 2TB SSD. Using the other powered USB port my USB2 NTSF 2TB HDD is recognized OK and some files play but other files don't show content, even on the same path except for the penultimate directory. Could...
  3. How can I fix a problem where some video files are not acceptable as input from HDD via USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a problem where some video files are not acceptable as input from HDD via USB...: I have no problem with MP4 file input via TV USB port from a USB3 NTSF 2TB SSD. Using the other powered USB port my USB2 NTSF 2TB HDD is recognized OK and some files play but other files don't show content, even on the same path except for the penultimate directory. Could...
  4. How can I fix a problem where some video files are not acceptable as input from HDD via USB...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".: I am trying to use a USB video capture device on my laptop. Windows finds the device but under Settings...Bluetooth & Other Devices it shows the "USB Video" capture under as "Audio" input only. In the Device Manager it shows the the "USB Video" under Cameras. When I open the...
  6. Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".

Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".: I am trying to use a USB video capture device on my laptop. Windows finds the device but under Settings...Bluetooth & Other Devices it shows the "USB Video" capture under as "Audio" input only. In the Device Manager it shows the the "USB Video" under Cameras. When I open the...
  7. Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.: Hello, I just built my pc and have an issue. If I play music for example and not touch the computer at all, after 10min, the sound and video noticed with screen saver on distorts and stutters until I either move the mouse or touch the keyboard. Then it will be fine again for...
  8. Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.

Windows 11 audio and video stutter after 10 min of no user input. Goes away by moving mouse.: Hello, I just built my pc and have an issue. If I play music for example and not touch the computer at all, after 10min, the sound and video noticed with screen saver on distorts and stutters until I either move the mouse or touch the keyboard. Then it will be fine again for...
  9. Video Buffers then all input devices fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Buffers then all input devices fail: 9/10/2023 – I upgraded my PC, in May 2023, to an Aspire TC-1760 which runs on Windows 11. When watching YouTube and other videos, after a short while, the video buffers the circle rotates in the centre of the screen and then all the input devices stop working, including the...
  10. Video Buffers then all input devices fail

Video Buffers then all input devices fail: 9/10/2023 – I upgraded my PC, in May 2023, to an Aspire TC-1760 which runs on Windows 11. When watching YouTube and other videos, after a short while, the video buffers the circle rotates in the centre of the screen and then all the input devices stop working, including the...