Windows 10: video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio

Discus and support video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using iphone Filmic Pro with lightning hdmi which goes as input to a "Zettaguard HDMI switch". I am taking hdmi output of the switch to "Mirabox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SelviKV Srihari, Mar 18, 2021.

1. video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio

I am using iphone Filmic Pro with lightning hdmi which goes as input to a "Zettaguard HDMI switch". I am taking hdmi output of the switch to "Mirabox USB capture device". video capture device is connected to my laptop win 10 with USB3.0. The first time I did this connection and the OBS studio recognized the video input.

After that, on 3/16 there was a windows update happened and when i tried the same with adding one more iphone connected to second input of switch nothing came in OBS.

I removed the second iphone and recreated Day 1 setting still it didnt work.

I have checked the device status and it says the device working properly!!

Have seen in different forum and uninstalled the win update and tried, that failed too : I am struck now . PLease help me with some possible solutions

Thanks~~

:)

SelviKV Srihari, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio

1. video input not recognized from USB device capture device to OBS studio - Similar Threads - video input recognized

2. Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".: I am trying to use a USB video capture device on my laptop. Windows finds the device but under Settings...Bluetooth & Other Devices it shows the "USB Video" capture under as "Audio" input only. In the Device Manager it shows the the "USB Video" under Cameras. When I open the...
  3. Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows thinks "USB Video" capture input device is "Audio" instead of "Camera".: I am trying to use a USB video capture device on my laptop. Windows finds the device but under Settings...Bluetooth & Other Devices it shows the "USB Video" capture under as "Audio" input only. In the Device Manager it shows the the "USB Video" under Cameras. When I open the...
  4. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  5. Input Devices Not Recognized through Certain USB Ports

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Input Devices Not Recognized through Certain USB Ports: My desktop has randomly stopped recognizing any input devices plugged into a top bank of 4 USB ports, one of which is USB 3.0 and another two which are SS ports. The six on the rear of the case work fine. These ports work fine with USB flash drives, external harddrives, and...
  6. Headset is not recognized as input device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset is not recognized as input device?: I have the Corsair HS 35 if the info is of use. And I hear with the headset everything only nimmand hears me. [ATTACH] Headset wird als eingabegerät nicht erkannt?
  7. Output device is recognized as input

Output device is recognized as input: Hello, I have an ASUS laptop that has only one P2 input and I use it to plug in my microphone, and to use my headphone I use a P2 to USB adapter the one in the image below. I always used it normally, but today I decided to use the headphone directly on the P2 input. After...
  8. USB settings for usb capture device.

USB settings for usb capture device.: I have just spent a day trying to find a problem with a USB composite capture device. It seems that it works fine on one computer and not at all on another, both with Windows 10. I have uninstalled the USB controllers and restarted with no effect. I have changed USB ports 3...
  9. Video capture device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video capture device: I have a problem with a USB3 video capture device because it looks like a video device if I plug it in the USB3 port and like an audio device if I plug it in the USB3 hub. I tried to reinstall the drivers and ran the driver verifier. I really don’t understand what is going...
  10. USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in

USB device not recognized - With no USB devices plugged in: Just built a new gaming rig Sunday, haven't had a lot of time to mess around with it but Monday night and Tuesday morning the only issues I had were with some slow networking. Tuesday evening a new problem cropped up - constant USB device connected/disconnected sounds,...