Windows 10: Video input software

Discus and support Video input software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have come to understand from a couple of my other threads that almost no laptops have video input capability that is why i am asking this question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TastelessCone16, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Video input software

i have come to understand from a couple of my other threads that almost no laptops have video input capability

that is why i am asking this question

does anyone know any software that can allow video input?

i know what your thinking..."oh he's an idiot he thinks that software is hardware"

no i don't

the software that i'm looking for is software that can go in manually and give the computer video input capabilities (e.g. kind of like what windows updates do)

i would really appreciate if somebody could give a link or something to software that can do this\

thanks

:)

TastelessCone16, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Asylum Win User

Video Editing Software

Well excusse me...I thought he could use the free software and get them something else for christmas.
    Need more input really because it sounds like his kid is only editing videos for youtube.
    No need to spend alot of money on something when all they need is free software.

Asylum, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Fourstaff Win User

Video input software

Video Editing Software

While that's true, OP can get a free software for child AND get something else for him, win-win, don't you think? (Given that most decent Video editing software costs more than a proper rig)

Fourstaff, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Video input software

1. Video input software - Similar Threads - Video input software

2. windows xp no video input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows xp no video input: whenever i try to logon to my windows xp it says no video input, i tried to change the cable but still the same, i plugged it into another monitor but the screen turns black, i can hear the fan and there is a light on the desktop, but nothing elseany help?thanks...
  3. windows xp no video input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows xp no video input: whenever i try to logon to my windows xp it says no video input, i tried to change the cable but still the same, i plugged it into another monitor but the screen turns black, i can hear the fan and there is a light on the desktop, but nothing elseany help?thanks...
  4. Video Input with Aux Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Input with Aux Port: Is there a way to use a video input using an aux cord? A camera I have has an aux cord output and I want to see if I can register it as a camera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-input-with-port/288385ba-7349-4aa7-8219-ad6188525670
  5. Video and Radeon software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video and Radeon software: See, whenever I try to play videos, the entire browser crashes, on ANY browser I try it on. I set my Laptop to UHD, via Radeon Settings, and now Radeon Settings won't work! HELP! [ATTACH]...
  6. Video Rotating Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Video Rotating Software: Hi, I need to rotate three videos from portrait to landscape. Can anyone recommend any software ? thanks, Habib. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-rotating-software/23e42e36-d07c-4a47-a503-46dfbd739ce2"
  7. video input 2

video input 2: first of all i need people replying to this post to stay on topic of what im asking!!!!! i need software that can enable usb or hdmi video input on a laptop. I HAVE ALL OF THE UPDATES DONT ASK ABOUT THAT!!!!! STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!...
  8. Video input

Video input: i have come to understand from a couple of my other threads that almost no laptops have video input capability that is why i am asking this question does anyone know any software that can allow video input? i know what your thinking..."oh he's an idiot he thinks that...
  9. Video Software

Video Software: I have movie maker. But I need something that can do the following. Say I have a solid image background in my video. I want to be able to put a moving png with a transparent background in front and have it move across the background like a motion comic. What would be the...
  10. Looking for Video Software

Looking for Video Software: Christmas was good to me, but now I need to pickup how to do video stitching I got a Canon Vixia and I read that it can record in m2ts. Problem is that I know what's going to happen; I will be shooting videos and then the wife will say she wants them in one video as oppose...