Windows 10: video internal scheduler error BSOD. Wake from sleep bsod. (Re-appeare

Discus and support video internal scheduler error BSOD. Wake from sleep bsod. (Re-appeare in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so i think i have dealt with this bluescreen 3times now, and it seemed to have gone away after i went from my amd system to intel. But now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sisrace, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Sisrace Win User

video internal scheduler error BSOD. Wake from sleep bsod. (Re-appeare

Hello, so i think i have dealt with this bluescreen 3times now, and it seemed to have gone away after i went from my amd system to intel. But now its there again. The most useful function ever, wake from sleep, is now bluescreening my computer. I instantly tried to use the Disply Driver Uninstaller because thats how i solved this before, but no luck... So please, could anyone help me out?

:)

Sisrace, Jun 11, 2016

2. BSOD after sleep.

Hello everyone.

I updated my laptop (ASUS N550JV) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

Now, every time after sleep my laptop gets BSOD (video scheduler internal error).

Please, help me.

Vladimir Zaytsev, Jun 11, 2016
  3. Qianli Ma Win User
    Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

Are you experiencing BSOD with video scheduler internal error?

Qianli Ma, Jun 11, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jun 12, 2016
  5. Sisrace Win User
    Sorry, last time I troubleshooted a BSOD problem (this exact one) I was told just to upload a .dmp file.
    Fixed it now, heres the file you wanted
    Attachment 85223

Sisrace, Jun 14, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    That would be in a different forum, but they would miss various of important data that our tool collects like installed programs, present drivers, event logs and so on.
    Missing a few, there are 20 files besides dumps, isn't a problem as long as it isn't yet required for analysis.

7. Ztruker Win User
    Latest dump indicates a problem with your Nvidia GeForce GTX 660

Code: ffffd001`ff807088 fffff801`550fb102Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0xbb102[/quote] You have driver version 368.39 which is the latest available from Nvidia.

I don't know if this will help or not but worth trying.
    Use DDU (as you mentioned) to completely uninstall the Nvidia driver.
    Download and install a new copy from the Nvidia website here: GeForce Game Ready Driver

Ztruker, Jun 15, 2016
  8. Sisrace Win User

You have driver version 368.39 which is the latest available from Nvidia.

I don't know if this will help or not but worth trying.
    Use DDU (as you mentioned) to completely uninstall the Nvidia driver.
    Download and install a new copy from the Nvidia website here: GeForce Game Ready Driver[/quote] My gtx 660 was the cause last time too, I have run DDU 2 times, no luck. After changing some settings in the UEFI my pc no longer bluescreens after wakeup but the screens wont turn on, and then the pc restarts. Since this probably is a Hardware problem I guess there is no setting in the UEFI to solve this problem? Like PCI-E power management or whatever. Either way i guess this just helps me come up with reasons to upgrade to the gtx 1070 when it drops in price.. I really dont game anymore but it would be nice with the extra power.

Sisrace, Jun 15, 2016
  9. Ztruker Win User
    I'm beginning to think it's time for many to move off Nvidia. Seems like a lot of the BSODs posted here are Nvida caused.
    I have a GTX 750 and have had no problems (so far).

I've not done any research on this. but what are the alternatives?

Ztruker, Jun 16, 2016
  10. Sisrace Win User
    Since you have a 750 and want to move from nvidia I recommend you to look at the new amd 480; a cheap and very fast card.
    Just remember one thing, nVidias driver and software is imo soo much better. I run amd on my laptop and i currently use a very outdated driver because their new crimson driver is such a mess. Things like 4:3 stretch for older games just wont work no matter what. The radeon cards do work very well, but just be cautious of the radeon drivers, some like them, i cant stand them. And i rum both amd and nvidia. But this has nothing to do with hardware nor performance

Sisrace, Jun 16, 2016
  11. Ztruker Win User
    Doesn't sound like much of a recommendation for the AMD card!

Ztruker, Jun 17, 2016
  12. Sisrace Win User
    Haha yeah I know. But hey if you like the crimson driver then the 480 would be great!

Sisrace, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. video internal scheduler error BSOD. Wake from sleep bsod. (Re-appeare - Similar Threads - video internal scheduler

2. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Hey, I hope you're doing well.I was using Visual Studio, opened a solution, and switched to a different git branch which made Visual Studio unresponsive for a short period. I looked it up on Task Manager and it was taking around 5800+ MB of RAM. Then I got a BSOD error with...
  3. Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Internal Scheduler Error BSOD: Hi Team, I've been having the above issue, even after replacing the Graphics Card. The new card worked for about 2 months before it started happening again.OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Driver Version...
  4. Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD: Once I turn on my PC, after a few minutes or seconds my mouse will start stuttering and my PC will go black screen. Sometimes if I wait a little longer before force shutting down my PC, it will show a BSOD with "Video Scheduler Internal Error". This has been going on for the...
  5. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR BSOD: I have this problem a month ago and was trying to fix it because I couldnt afford another one. This video scheduler internal error problem happened when I was in the middle of gaming playing a game called unfortunate spaceman The blue screen problem occur everytime I...
  6. BSOD video scheduler internal error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD video scheduler internal error: so I get bsod video scheduler internal error and it only happens when I connect my monitor and play 2 origin games Star Wars battlefront 2 and PvZ battle for neighborville I have tried re installing my display drivers using ddu in safe mode and that didnt work so now I dont...
  7. BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error

BSOD Video Scheduler Internal Error: Hello, I have a 2 year old Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop. In the two years, have not had any real issues, but now I have been getting the BSOD with the stop code of video scheduler internal error. To ensure no virus or malware, I reached out immediately to my AVG...
  8. BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep

BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep: Hello! I Have BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep Windows 10 is clean with all updates. All drivers updated. Im trying install different versions of NVIDIA video driver with clean install. No results. My config Intel Core i5-4460 3.2Ghz 8GB RAM ASUS...
  9. VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep

VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep: New thread created as requested by Axe0 I just updated my Windows 8.1 desktop to Windows 10 Home and all is now running fine apart from this BSOD which occurs when restarting the PC from Sleep. As I use the PC as a Media Centre the ability to Sleep is important....
  10. BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep

BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep: BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep Hello! I Have BSOD VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR on wake from sleep Windows 10 is clean with all updates. All drivers updated. Im trying install different versions of NVIDIA video driver with clean install. No...