Windows 10: Video: Introducing Windows 10

Discus and support Video: Introducing Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; 84NI5fjTfpQ Source... See also: Windows Technical Preview is coming soon - Microsoft Windows Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Video: Introducing Windows 10

Brink, Sep 29, 2014
  2. Nuccii Win User

Looks good so far, at least two of the main complaints have been addressed.

:)

Nuccii, Sep 29, 2014
  3. New windows 10 will not play start up video to introduce windows 10

Videos have gone to non playing to intermittent on different sites after windows 10 down loaded. But the windows start up video introducing windows 10 won't play at all !

chrisbenney Bugle, Sep 29, 2014
  4. Video: Introducing Windows 10

N97 v2.1 firmware introduces video playback bug

*NEW* with the v2.1 firmware....try playing a video.

The video display will FREEZE at 10:00 minutes, but the audio will go on.

You can introduce the bug by trying to "jump" to a position that is beyond 10:00 minutes in the video...it will freeze on the last displayed frame.

You'd think that Nokia could fix bugs without introducing new ones!

rdcinhou---01, Sep 29, 2014
  5. Did anyone elase notice the Old Style MS Logo Red, Green, Yellow and Blue at the end of the video?

Indianatone, Sep 29, 2014
  6. Tony K Win User
    Thanks, Shawn.

Have the site bookmarked on my Start Screen ready to go. *Smile

Video: Introducing Windows 10 [​IMG]

Tony K, Sep 29, 2014
  7. It isn't actually "old style", it is part of there "new style" logos. Have been used many times before

aerandir92, Sep 29, 2014
  8. Chuck38 Win User

That's actually the current Microsoft logo. I think the Windows logo will be the same as 8. *Smile

Chuck38, Sep 29, 2014
  9. So far so good! I'm liking what has been shown off, apparently the new Start Screen will just be literally a GIANT start menu. Not bad.

Pretty crazy though as I was once thinking about how that would be nice to have, a mix of start menu and Start Screen in Windows was 9 now 10. Also, the Task View and app snap, LOVE THAT! Very similar to an idea I had as well.

Eagerly waiting to download the Preview build!

Coke Robot, Sep 29, 2014
  10. You mean like this, at least for now:

Video: Introducing Windows 10 [​IMG]

Indianatone, Sep 29, 2014
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    Will we be able to sign up later today or tomorrow when the preview is released?

Chuck38, Sep 29, 2014
  12. Chuck38 Win User
    Yeah, and the Microsoft logo is like this...
    Attachment 5284

Chuck38, Sep 29, 2014
  13. Brink
    Brink New Member

It'll be tomorrow sometime before we are able to sign up for and download the preview. *Smile

Brink, Sep 29, 2014
  14. Tony K Win User
    I hope they don't go with the white flat 3D, although they might be toning it down for the Sevenosaurs. *Tongue

Tony K, Sep 29, 2014
  15. Phone Man Win User
    On the road to Texas tomorrow and will have to wait a few days to download. Might work out as the servers won't be as busy. Then have to wait to get home to install on my home PC.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Sep 29, 2014
Thema:

1. Video: Introducing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Video Introducing

2. How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb: Can u help me Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-dedicated-video-memory-0mb-but-my/87ed7714-3381-4c79-af72-f654ad50718e
  3. How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb: Can u help me Fix my dedicated Video Memory 0mb but my Total Available Graphics memory is 4027mb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-dedicated-video-memory-0mb-but-my/87ed7714-3381-4c79-af72-f654ad50718e
  4. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?: I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded from Microsoft store for the Windows Media Player. Now I can run the video, but the problem is that the fps is to low, also...
  5. How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?

How can I run videos properly which I transferred from iPhone in the Windows 11?: I cannot run properly my videos which I transferred from iPhone to my Windows 11 notebook. Firstly even I cannot open the video, then I purchased coded from Microsoft store for the Windows Media Player. Now I can run the video, but the problem is that the fps is to low, also...
  6. every time i tried to tranfer a video its transfer as image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i tried to tranfer a video its transfer as image: need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-tried-to-tranfer-a-video-its-transfer/0f3b0a3f-3471-409e-bd07-7e77d237ae36
  7. every time i tried to tranfer a video its transfer as image

every time i tried to tranfer a video its transfer as image: need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-tried-to-tranfer-a-video-its-transfer/0f3b0a3f-3471-409e-bd07-7e77d237ae36
  8. after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps

after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default apps: after every download, my video player and photo viewer defaults are removed from default appshow can i fix this? Im using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-every-download-my-video-player-and-photo/9025ee7a-0818-4e00-a8ad-789a1ef3fdc1
  9. Facebook introduces new Portal video calling devices

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Portal video calling devices: What if you could easily connect with your closest friends and family and feel like you’re in the same room — even when you’re miles apart? Today, we’re excited to announce Portal and Portal+, two new video communication devices for the home that dramatically change the way...
  10. Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter Introduces Timestamps: A New Way to Share Live Videos: Brevity is the soul of Twitter. Today we're introducing an easy way to Tweet that brief moment of what matters from longer, live videos.Sometimes, we want to draw attention to the specific moment in a live video that made us think, surprised us, or made us laugh. Previously,...