Windows 10: Video is not smooth on my Win10 latop

Discus and support Video is not smooth on my Win10 latop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a new Huawei Matebook X Pro, it's a lovely machine but i have noticed whenever I watch video, eg Netflix or BBC iPlayer, the video is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MartinSouthin, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Video is not smooth on my Win10 latop

Hi guys,

I have a new Huawei Matebook X Pro, it's a lovely machine but i have noticed whenever I watch video, eg Netflix or BBC iPlayer, the video is not quite smooth, there's a slight jerkiness to it that wasn't there on my previous Macbook

Any ideas? I don't wanna have to return the laptop over this but it's noticeable whenever I watch anything!

Thanks....

:)

MartinSouthin, Apr 27, 2020

2. What is smooth scrolling?

Hi Kenneth,

Smooth scrolling is a feature available in Internet Explorer that allows you to scroll through a web pages smoothly, as the name of the feature suggests. If this is turned off, when scrolling through a web page, you'll notice that the scroll
    bar slides down as if it's slightly delayed, but if this is turned on, the scroll bar slides down smoothly, without delay.

This is useful when scanning through long web pages or articles.

To turn on/off smooth scrolling, see the following steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, and then click
      Internet
      Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Locate Use smooth scrolling, and tick the check box if you want it turned on/off.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Apr 27, 2020
  3. How to disable smooth scrolling for metro apps in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the smooth scrolling and check if it helps.

• Navigate to System Properties by right clicking
      Properties from my computer.
    • Click on Advanced and click on
      Performance settings
    • In Visual Effects tab of Performance Options window, click
      Custom. Then deselect the following items to Disable some unnecessary eye candy:
    • Uncheck Smooth-scroll list boxes.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Video is not smooth on my Win10 latop

video not smooth on 630 lumia in facebook

Cant play video in facebook....its not smooth...it stuck every time....what do I load to see smooth an nice videos on internet or facebook....the videos do ply nice on phone itself...please help

BernardHerbst, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Video is not smooth on my Win10 latop

1. Video is not smooth on my Win10 latop - Similar Threads - Video smooth Win10

2. i need help with my latop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my latop: Hi how are you I have a acer swift SF-3113-52 I had it for 3 years now and for some reason when I turn on my laptop it starts to flash and glitch I call acer they told me I have to pay just to send the laptop to them in California. I tried to update my laptop it would update...
  3. i need help with my latop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with my latop: Hi how are you I have a acer swift SF-3113-52 I had it for 3 years now and for some reason when I turn on my laptop it starts to flash and glitch I call acer they told me I have to pay just to send the laptop to them in California. I tried to update my laptop it would update...
  4. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  5. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  6. Keyboard issue on my latop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issue on my latop: So this issue has appear the 'd' key is holding automatically and randomly even I'm not pressing or holding itAfter talking with a Microsoft Agent, follow the instructions, I uninstall the driver and reboot the latop it still there and I'm looking for a solve please help,...
  7. Keyboard issue on my latop

Keyboard issue on my latop: So this issue has appear the 'd' key is holding automatically and randomly even I'm not pressing or holding itAfter talking with a Microsoft Agent, follow the instructions, I uninstall the driver and reboot the latop it still there and I'm looking for a solve please help,...
  8. Keyboard issue on my latop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard issue on my latop: So this issue has appear they 'd' key is holding automatically and randomly even I'm not pressing or holding itAfter talking with a Microsoft Agent, follow the instructions, I uninstall the driver and reboot the latop it still there and I'm looking for a solve please help,...
  9. My PC not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC not running smoothly.: Im not sure what was happening to my pc lately. Just 2 days ago I'm found that my pc not functioning properly. Im using Windows 10. Suddenly the PC very late shut down. So i just switch off directly. Well next day the pc not able to switch on. Later it's switch on. Many...
  10. will Win10 work smooth to an Pentium ||?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will Win10 work smooth to an Pentium ||?: Hello, i will like to ask if Win 10 can work smoothly on my Pentium 2... any suggestion would be helpful! Thank you! my os CPU: intel core 2 E8400, 3.00GHZ- wolf dale 45nm tech. RAM: 2GB, dual channel DDR2 399MHZ MOTHERBOARD: asustek- p5E-vm do lga775 GRAPHICS:...