Windows 10: Video is not working on Zoom

Discus and support Video is not working on Zoom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything was working fine but today the option to start video on Zoom has disappeared. I checked if the video is working in other programs and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chas Heyer, May 8, 2020.

1. Video is not working on Zoom

Everything was working fine but today the option to start video on Zoom has disappeared. I checked if the video is working in other programs and it is OK. I found out that the camera is not listed in the Device Manager under Imaging Devices. It is an HP Laptop

:)

Chas Heyer, May 8, 2020
  2. Lee L. Win User

Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Hello,

Have you checking the privacy settings if Camera is ON on both Zoom and Skype?

Go to Setting > Privacy > Camera > make sure the toggle button for both Zoom and Skype are ON.

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back and confirm if there is an error message or error code so we can try other step.

Might as well open the Camera App and test if it's working there so we can narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., May 8, 2020
  3. BB-Q Win User
    No Video for ZOOM app

I just downloaded the Zoom app on my laptop -- Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 Series, Windows 10. However, I can't get the video to work. Audio is fine, but no video. I can see others on Zoom, but they can't see me, nor can I see me. Any suggestions for a technically-challenged
    rookie who wants to connect with friends during this shelter-in-place phase life?

BB-Q, May 8, 2020
  4. Video is not working on Zoom

videos are zoomed in

B
    B_292 replied on

You probably enabled video overlay control from your NVidia "Video Overlay Settings" (or from some other graphics card).

Go to that setting and change the option "video overlay setting" from "IN" to "OUT"

"This guys fix worked by putting the display in Demo mode (see link below). Though it feels more like a Band-Aid and not a fix. Couldn't find the overlay suggested above either to resolve the issue. Seems this issue is old and still exist with no definitive
    resolution to cause or resolution."

Weird zoomed-in resolution in video playback

AnthonyDees, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Video is not working on Zoom

1. Video is not working on Zoom - Similar Threads - Video working Zoom

2. zoom video doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    zoom video doesn't work: During my Zoom meetings I can't get my camera to work it keeps telling me to go to settings and change video and there is nothing that helps with this issue. HELP ME!!!!! Please....
  3. video not working in zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  4. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  5. video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM: my video doesn't work on Zoom or SKYPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-skype-or-zoom/6c536123-8485-4202-af99-1a9ec4b2738a
  6. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  7. Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Video is not working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-not-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  8. Video is working for Zoom or Skype

Video is working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  9. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  10. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...