Windows 10: Video is working for Zoom or Skype

Discus and support Video is working for Zoom or Skype in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrittaniWilson, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Video is working for Zoom or Skype

I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching.

:)

BrittaniWilson, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Major001 Win User

Webcam Zoom in Skype

I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method?

Major001, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera.

Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How to?

LindaGould2, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Video is working for Zoom or Skype

Laptop microphone works in skype but not in Zoom

Hi there

Zoom is not hearing anything through the mic when I speak. I have checked ALL the settings for the microphone, privacy settings are correct and all audio settings in Zoom are correct. Zoom sees my mic, it just isn't picking anything up when
    I speak. The mic registers sound from the speakers when the person on the other end of the session is speaking to me though. I have spent hours googling and checking settings, uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling and NOTHING is working. I know
    the mic is working because I can use Skype no problem. All the drivers are up to date. Any suggestions on how to sort this out? I am baffled.

Thanks for your time.

W

Wendy-LiRetief, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Video is working for Zoom or Skype

1. Video is working for Zoom or Skype - Similar Threads - Video working Zoom

2. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  3. Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera working in windows 10 but not in Zoom or Skype.: Dear Sir/ Madam. I am using a 2015 Lenovo G50 80 Laptop with i7 processor and it was supplied with Windows 8.1. When I did the free upgrade to Windows 10, I found that the video was showing a black background in Zoom and Skype. I have used the camera separately to take videos...
  4. Lenovo T560 video freezes in Skype, Zoom

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo T560 video freezes in Skype, Zoom: For the past few weeks, the video in both these programs freezes right after the program starts up and first displays video. This laptop uses Intel HD 520 graphics. How can I troubleshoot this issue? 171236
  5. video not working in zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  6. Video is not working on Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video is not working on Zoom: Everything was working fine but today the option to start video on Zoom has disappeared. I checked if the video is working in other programs and it is OK. I found out that the camera is not listed in the Device Manager under Imaging Devices. It is an HP Laptop...
  7. video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video not working in SKYPE or ZOOM: my video doesn't work on Zoom or SKYPE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-skype-or-zoom/6c536123-8485-4202-af99-1a9ec4b2738a
  8. Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Video is not working for Zoom or Skype: I have been trying to use my camera/video on Zoom and Skype. My camera will not work. I need help. I really need it for teaching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-is-not-working-for-zoom-or-skype/37aed6f8-0dd2-4f64-a9cb-2693c180ca79
  9. Laptop microphone works in skype but not in Zoom

Laptop microphone works in skype but not in Zoom: Hi there Zoom is not hearing anything through the mic when I speak. I have checked ALL the settings for the microphone, privacy settings are correct and all audio settings in Zoom are correct. Zoom sees my mic, it just isn't picking anything up whenI speak. The mic...
  10. Webcam Zoom in Skype

Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...