Windows 10: video issues

Discus and support video issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to find the online webinar running that is interrupting using the video camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShelleyChenevert, Mar 30, 2020.

1. video issues

how to find the online webinar running that is interrupting using the video camera

:)

ShelleyChenevert, Mar 30, 2020

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 30, 2020
  4. video issues

video issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• For a better understanding of the issue, let me know if the issue occurs with all videos or any specific videos (File type)?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall display drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Display driver from Device Manager.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver.

• Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the Microsoft Basic Display Adapters and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the prompt and restart the computer.
    Step 2: Install the Display driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

video issues

1. video issues - Similar Threads - video issues

2. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  3. Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Audio and Video Playback when Connecting to Bluetooth: I have issues with video playback when I connect my computer to a bluetooth audio output device. This happens in all browsers and across all applications. The following happens when:Audio or video playback is currently ongoing, but no bluetooth device is connectedWith audio...
  4. Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues: Hello,As of about a week ago, my navigation between files and folders offline and my online work speed has diminished. When I try to type something, for example, there is a long lag tie between my typing and the characters showing up on the screen. My fan seems to begin...
  5. Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues

Recent onset: fan runs more, slow navigation, and video conferencing issues: Hello,As of about a week ago, my navigation between files and folders offline and my online work speed has diminished. When I try to type something, for example, there is a long lag tie between my typing and the characters showing up on the screen. My fan seems to begin...
  6. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  7. headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues

headset audio issue --> audio is ahead of video speed and there is static issues: Hi I have a Dell XPS13 9305. I use a logitech H340 USB Headset. I also use a USB-A to USB-C adapter because my laptop only has USB-C ports. I am running into an issue where after a couple seconds of listening, static starts coming in and it becomes impossible to hear. A...
  8. i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...: i dont know when this issue started appearing, but i could trim and save recorded videos before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-while-saving-a-trimmed/e2bff78e-1b54-4960-89ce-ef0e7883bc40
  9. i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...

i've been having issues while saving a trimmed video. So , i recorded a clip of my gameplay...: i dont know when this issue started appearing, but i could trim and save recorded videos before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-having-issues-while-saving-a-trimmed/e2bff78e-1b54-4960-89ce-ef0e7883bc40
  10. No audio and black screen on videos issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio and black screen on videos issue: Hello,I really need help with my issue. Ever since my laptop got the latest update on Win 11 I am unable to hear any audio and all my videos, online or local, only show a black screen.I have tried every possible solution to this issue. Run the troubleshooter, uninstall and...