Windows 10: video keeps on pausing and auto starting

Discus and support video keeps on pausing and auto starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by srinivasreddy4, Aug 26, 2020.

1. video keeps on pausing and auto starting

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

windows version 1909 os bulid 18363.1049

:)

srinivasreddy4, Aug 26, 2020

2. Video Player Keeps Pausing and playing

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures **

Shantanu Manna, Aug 26, 2020
  3. eshiejamz Win User
    eshiejamz, Aug 26, 2020
  4. RL_XPS Win User

video keeps on pausing and auto starting

Computer Speakers Auto-Starting Paused Music After Bluetooth Auto-Shutoff

Hi all,

I have a question about an odd setting for a computer auto starting playing audio when the linked Bluetooth speaker shuts off. I can't seem to find anyone addressing this specific inquiry.

I have a Bose SoundLink Mini paired with a Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. If I have music paused that was being played through the Bluetooth speaker, after some time the Bluetooth speaker will auto shutoff (which makes sense), but right when it does
    the computer speakers will auto start playing the paused music. So for example if I pause music being played through the Bluetooth, leave the room and come back 30 minutes later, it will be auto started and playing through the computer speakers.

I'd like to be able to stop the computer from auto playing paused audio if possible, but haven't found where that setting can be changed. Any advice?

Thanks

RL_XPS, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

video keeps on pausing and auto starting

1. video keeps on pausing and auto starting - Similar Threads - video keeps pausing

2. Videos on websites keep pausing themselves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos on websites keep pausing themselves: This is a really bizarre issue that I started encountering a couple months ago. Videos on websites Slack, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc sometimes do not play correctly. Specifically, when I start playback, the video plays for a fraction of a second, and then pauses. The same exact...
  3. Videos on websites keep pausing themselves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos on websites keep pausing themselves: This is a really bizarre issue that I started encountering a couple months ago. Videos on websites Slack, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc sometimes do not play correctly. Specifically, when I start playback, the video plays for a fraction of a second, and then pauses. The same exact...
  4. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  5. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  6. laptop keeps starting and pausing my videos when i move the laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop keeps starting and pausing my videos when i move the laptop.: i was watching a show while i was laying down with the laptop on my stomach, the show i was watching kept pausing and when i got up i paused it and left, when i got back the show was 3 episodes in and playing. not sure why this happens. please help???...
  7. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All video and audio keeps pausing automatically: So all videos and music keeps pausing automatically. Happens on basically everywhere Spotify, browser aka Youtube, even windows media player and the movies and tv player. I am also unable to drag the icons on my taskbar they automatically snap back to the place they were in....
  8. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All video and audio keeps pausing automatically: So all videos and music keeps pausing automatically. Happens on basically everywhere Spotify, browser aka Youtube, even windows media player and the movies and tv player. I am also unable to drag the icons on my taskbar they automatically snap back to the place they were in....
  9. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

10. Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video & Audio auto pause issue in windows 10: Hi there, From last couple of days, video/audio is getting paused automatically in my laptop. I have tested in every browsers, Media Players. where ever i am playing any video/audeo it's getting paused automatically.I use Lenovo Ideapad s-540Purchased on 2020 feb.OS I use is...